Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
This is crashing for me a few minutes in. Fallout 4 and other games run find indefinitely. Grrrr. Really looking forward to playing this :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Latest patch fixed the crashing issue on certain Nvidia cards. Played a few hours, pretty fun. While the writing and story has improved 10 fold over the last game, it's still so dry and....bleeaugh. I really don't know what the issue is. I think the fact that it takes itself so godamned seriously? Also the voice for Lara is ghastly. I gotta wonder how any of the designers thought we want to hear her gasp for breath between every loving line. Jeez. Actually making the poo poo you pick up matter and being able to manually heal definitely make the moment to moment gameplay a lot more enjoyable.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Erm, I'm trapped? I went into this cave, killed a wolf, picked up some bullshit, then made my way back and this was over the entrance?

http://imgur.com/7KDw5x6

It says I need "explosives of any kind" but I don't have that yet. Did the rubble not load properly at first or something? :psyduck:

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Yeah I reloaded from a checkpoint. What the heck. :stonk:

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause
Oh man Lara is comically short in this or is it just me? She's not just tilting her head up to talk to no name shitdick NPCs, she's like arching her whole back. As a short person (5'5 :smith: ) it's nice to see some representation :suicide:

• Locked thread