Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Sing Splendid Isolation but replace the chorus with fart sounds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

has anyone ever done a remake of "welcome to the jungle" but with the words "welcome to my butthole"? that might be funny :shrug:

Welcome back

Finally

Thank god

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm already poor IDGAF

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I decided to participate this time and it's a good idea click on the link then click on the links and then insult the other posters in the chat like I'm doing it's great.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Colorfinger didn't sing any of my requests but did sing the Disney song for retards :mad:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

eating only apples posted:

It was my song, I am the above

Why would you want to hear Disney songs.

I don't like to seriouspost in GBS very much but to really want to hear a Disney song is kinda like constantly forgetting to zip your fly up after you piss, it's not a good sign.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Polish posted:

Disney songs are fun to sing and everyone knows them thus making them enjoyable to the internet!

e: And I hate disney!

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dAPER posted:

there, there

Why do you keep trying to talk to me?

• Locked thread