Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

JonathonSpectre posted:

I think someone has told FSU's OL that penalties are what NFL scouts are looking for in a lineman.

Ah well. We had our chances. I want Clemson to win out so Dabo's Pizza Party becomes a real thing that happens.

Haven't watched the replay yet so i don't know how it came across on tv but it was loud as poo poo their last night. All those delay of games and false starts was from the crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

mastershakeman posted:

Is this the first time ever that beating the #2 team doesn't move you up in rankings? Bama was #4 last week right?

Their quality loss not looking so quality now

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Rex Ryan did a recruiting pitch for Clemson for some reason today. His son is a walk-on WR on the team but mostly just holds snaps in non garbage time.

quote:

I like to focus on Clemson. For some reason it just popped in my head about Clemson," Ryan said. "I think theyre the No. 1 team in the country. If you're a parent out there and you got one of the best kids in the country ... We want the complete package: academics -- not so much with my kids -- but academics, he's got to be a great player, all that stuff.

If you want to be coached by the best coaching staff in college football, you want to have success in the classroom as well as on the playing field, take your kid to Clemson. I think that goes without saying. They got a Heisman candidate at quarterback who's a true sophomore. They got a lot of great freshman playing. No. 1 team in the country. They got arguably the best holder in the country. So a lot of great things, a lot of positive things for Clemson."

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/22040/rex-ryan-wears-clemson-helmet-to-bills-news-conference

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Nov 10, 2015

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

e: wrong thread

Still number one though so thats cool

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

I always miss the cool chats when i don't check the thread during the day, anyways Charleston owns. Also I claim 3 national championships (in the same vein as BAMA and A&M), not just 1 so that does makes Clemson elite.

• Locked thread