Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Good job Clemson

You better win this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Scarf posted:

I almost spilled my 3rd beer of the evening when that happened

You're not allowed to lose the rest of the year :colbert:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Does unc get in if they win out, presupposing Clemson is undefeated when they play in the acc cg?

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Nov 8, 2015

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

ACoolT5 posted:

Sounds like a bunch of individual incidents lead to this. But if you're the President of a University part of the job is figurehead, so I suppose you can't really be surprised if people concentrate blame in your direction.

President of a university kinda does a lot, actually. Figurehead, sure, but a lot of lobbying, recruiting talent, business partnerships, etc. Losing faculty support cuts into a lot of those efforts.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Spiritus Nox posted:

Mm. I'm still glad to hear that the majority of the players are involved in the strike - makes it that much harder for dumb assholes to go "LOOK AT THESE ENTITLED UPPITY BLACK MEN DIVIDING OUR FOOTBALL TEAM OVER A MINOR SLIGHT."

Boy, poo poo sounds bad in Mizzou, though. For as much as the craziest sorts of racists go on about black people being stupid or animalistic or whatever, I have to wonder how someone reconciles that worldview with their own decision to literally paint the walls with their own poo poo.

One response I saw was: "They should boycott classes and give up their scholarships if they want to do this."

:negative:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Muschamp owns so hard

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

ESPN PR ‏@ESPNPR
#FSUvsCLEM: 5.5 overnight, best 3:30 pm ABC game since ’12, 3rd highest overnight of the ’15 season & up 112% y-o-y

I dunno what any of those things are except everybody tuned in to that game #goacc

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Dattserberg posted:

I truly love being an FSU fan living far away from Florida. The fans I do run into are typically alum or affiliated with the school and are cool as hell. Same goes for the many UF fans I've seen here and in Colorado. I spent 2 weeks in Colorado this summer and almost every day I ran into an FSU and UF fan, it was crazy. There's usually a little bit of razzing, then talking about football/non-football topics like normal people.

That being said, the most obnoxious FSU fan I know is an alum. He got cussed out by a couple nice old lady Auburn fans at the NCG and deserved every bit of it. If you're reading this, gently caress you Jason.

I was in Boston with an FSU hat and saw a Miami fan with a jersey on. I told him in all earnestness "Dude, congratulations on firing Al Golden" and he hugged me.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Everett Golson starting for FSU

(Maguire may be concussed)

Dalvin Cook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAORmNkekQM

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Scarf posted:

I don't think I've ever seen you say who you prefer at QB... Golson or Maguire?

ugh I guess Maguire. :smith:

There's a lot to almost like about either but they're just bad enough to be more frustrating than anything. It also depends on our turbo-fart OL on that particular day.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

FSU is the only only power 5 team GT beat this year lmao fuuuuuuuuuck

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

What beautiful cars we make for our unpaved, gravel roads

Adbot