Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
"MAN LSU HAS ALL THIS NFL TALENT YEAR AFTER YEAR HOW COME THEY DON'T WIN THE TITLE ALL THE TIME?"

:plays Alabama:

"Oh."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Frackie Robinson posted:

Also the committee poll doesn't matter either until the last week.

It's cool of him to support his guys, but would the offense really be that much worse without them?

Give credit to Maty Mauk for his leadership he stopped playing/practicing before this whole thing picked up steam imo

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

LLCoolJD posted:

Yeah he's got a bunch of passing yards this season. More than I'd thought (~2500 yards). But he's a senior. Who's in the pipeline to succeed him?

Didn't bert steal away some **** QB after signing day or something?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Plinkey posted:

I'm going to be in Boulder for work tomorrow to Sunday... worth it to spend about $30 for a cheap ticket and check out the Boulder USC game?

At 30 I see no reason not to.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Expecting anything smart to come out of the mouth out of someone who decided to give bert four million a year to finish last in the SEC West is a fools' errand and y'all should honestly know better.

Put Condi on TV I bet she's spin that chicken poo poo into chicken salad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Thermos H Christ posted:

For style points, just keep a printout of something like this in your glove box and hand it over with your license and insurance any time you get pulled over.

As someone with a skin pigmentation darker than eggshell, should I also then tell the officer where in my rear end I'd like him to put his foot or a bullet, or should the officer still be allowed to decide? tia

• Locked thread