Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Emron posted:

Those aren't the CFP rankings. I'm guessing that on Tuesday the rankings will be

Clemson
Bama
OSU
Baylor or something I guess?

I would like to see the committee continue trolling Baylor by putting Oklahoma State at #4.

I mean, ideally Iowa would be #4, but that's not going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

kayakyakr posted:

Which might be enough to get Iowa into the playoffs.

Yes, whatever this is, let's do this.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

How the gently caress are you not listing ISU over OSU? There's precedent and everything, man.

Oklahoma State/Iowa State in 2011 is definitely the best college football game I have ever been to. I went from being 100% on OSU's side to 100% on ISU's side by the end of the game, it was a crazy environment.

There are many Hawkeye fans that I act like I stabbed Hayden Fry to death or something when I tell them this.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The only good thing about the fact that there is no way Iowa will make it to the national championship game is that I would not be able to watch the game. I swear to god if Iowa makes it to the national championship and I can't watch...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm glad Iowa moved up but it makes the committee look kind of stupid and like they are just making poo poo up as they go, which I guess they are.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Scrapez posted:

Counterpoint: PAWWWWWWWWL

Pawl was mean to the Hawkeyes tonight, I no longer like him. (I still like him)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

vikingstrike posted:

I believe someone posted it with last week's rankings, but is there a site replicating what the BCS would have each week? Not sure if the computer side was made public but I seem to remember people getting really close in the past.

https://twitter.com/BCSKnowHow

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

It's not a proper notre dame year until they have a baffling loss to an unranked team imo

That 2002 Boston College game... :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

Once again none of this matters until championship games are played. So why get worked up or even have an opinion about it?

Some of us have to get passionate during the season because we're never going to be able to get excited at the end of the season.

• Locked thread