Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

CaptainYesterday posted:

Coach's Poll is out.

1. Ohio State
2. Clemson
3. Baylor
4. Alabama
5. Oklahoma State
6. Notre Dame
7. Stanford
8. Iowa
9. LSU
10. Florida :laffo:
11. Oklahoma
12. TCU
13. Utah
14. Michigan State
15. Michigan
16. Houston
17. North Carolina
T-18. Florida State
T-18. UCLA
20. Mississippi State
21. Temple
22. Wisconsin
23. Navy
24. Northwestern
25. Memphis

Yea Florida barely won better kick them out of the top 25.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Noctone posted:

We can play this dumb game with just about every top ten team.

This. Basically you're an idiot CaptainYesterday

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Noctone posted:

I think you're being obtuse to save face on a dumb argument. Virtually every Heisman contender has had at least one down game. It's absolutely silly to say a player shouldn't be in the conversation after one bad game, particularly when it was against one of the better defenses in the sport.

This is why I wouldn't count out fournette. It's not like he struggled against Vandy or something

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

All of them are still in the conversation. There's not one who's a stand out yet.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Spintzel posted:

The big 12 is a bad conference until they can produce something on par as georgiatechcar.gif

I can't argue with this. Even the big ten has Purduemodeltrain.gif

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

Purdue is pretty good, would probably win the SEC east, maybe be behind LSU, Bama in the west.

Lol

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I get lots of poo poo for not being a UF alum, but I took a full ride to another school (CofC), so I'm not sure that was a bad decision.

I've exclusively been a Gator since I was 5, so I hope that's good enough. :shobon:

27 years of rabid fanhood.

USC has a great business school, but otherwise Clemson is an immeasurably superior school.

Fairwater fan obvs. Alumni only sorry dawg.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Emron posted:

I work for a bank. Know your TFF lore

Hi Tyrone Prothro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sab0921 posted:

I can't for the life of me figure out what people do in Alabama and Mississippi do other than be lawyers. There is no industry, business, banking centers, ports whatever. So they're all just lawyers who sue Joe's Lumber Yard (or defend Joe's Lumber Yard) in a weird Litigious circle.

For whatever reason, Bama and Ole Miss have big money boosters, but how?

Open up hot dog joints.

• Locked thread