Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

N: Georgia won.
V: :unsmith:
N: Georgia scored some TDs.
V: :unsmith:

Dawgs' best QB is now a freshman WR. I 'unno. Team played hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Here's a cool Auburn trick play you didn't see Saturday night because you were watching some boring game.

Gus dialed up the same thing on Auburn as Arkansas OC in 2006: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI4_r020UNU (video quality sucks, but you get it)

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

MourningView posted:

Muschamp's recruiting won the SEC East for Florida, Muschamp learned how to recruit from Saban, Saban coaches Bama, guess Bama wins the SEC East too, roll drat tide, Pawl.

UGA's Planned Parenthood video of an offensive line is currently coached by a Bama guy, so.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Auburn has 8 home games next year, will have a Nick Marshall-esque JUCO at QB, and will be under the radar. So we'll see you in the football playoffs, Tigers.

Auburn's problem this year is that their QB play sucks. The great equalizer.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Tyrannosaurus posted:

I feel like there's been a major dearth at the position as well. I mean, look at UGA. Those kids were great in high school.

Brice Ramsey was well-regarded. Bama wanted Brice Ramsey. Brice Ramsey is now Georgia's punter.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Tyrannosaurus posted:

I've had to visit South Carolina for a few conferences. It's an impressively lovely town and I can't imagine living there.

Columbia legit smells. I don't know if it's the river or what.

My favorite part of the town:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Scarf posted:

:laffo: no. That sect of the fanbase is loving TINY.

Every Clemson fan I've ever known has been fun-loving and grounded about their football team. They're having a lot of fun this year, and good for them. I went to UGA @ Clemson 2003 (game owned BTW) and all those people seemed fine, if pretty depressed at the time.

The "living in the 80s" portion of the fanbase is way bigger for UGA than it is for Clemson.

• Locked thread