Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

The Goatfather posted:

if the dogs are apostates they dont count though so you can have as many as you want
Technically dogs are all dirty and gross so if you want multiple animal wives in Islam you should go with cats instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I find two hot dogs doesn't really fill me up so I eat a third. But then there's an odd number of buns in the package so that's weird so I eat four. OP is right four hot dogs is a good number.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I saw 5 adorable scottish terriers outside a bestbuy a month ago. I don't think theres anything wrong with owning those dogs as they're all adorable and make up maybe 2 dogs in actual size.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
more dogs > less dogs

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
I don't know much about dogs but I know you could easily defeat every scary movie haunted house monster by having multiple cats in each room of your house.

Maybe dogs do something similar, OP. Ghosts are more common than you think.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Are fixed dogs even interested in loving?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Hot Jam posted:

I don't know much about dogs but I know you could easily defeat every scary movie haunted house monster by having multiple cats in each room of your house.

Maybe dogs do something similar, OP. Ghosts are more common than you think.

how do cats stop monsters? They are the monsters dear.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
"Instead of taking care of my 9 month old and moving out of this roach infested shithouse. I'm going to continue leaving in poverty with my 4 dogs and 3 cats. We're family."

denizen
Aug 12, 2003
i am the only denizen

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Gotta catch 'em all

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Why the gently caress would you ever have more than 1 dog?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It's good to have dog redundancy so that the emotional blow is less crushing when one of them dies

Two or three is the optimal amount of dogs imo.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Vorik posted:

Why the gently caress would you ever have more than 1 dog?

So that the first dog has someone to irritate while I'm trying to do laundry loving UNDERWEAR THEIF

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

zooted heh posted:

"Instead of taking care of my 9 month old and moving out of this roach infested shithouse. I'm going to continue leaving in poverty with my 4 dogs and 3 cats. We're family."

keep the animals but that baby just gonna drag you down

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
but yes op they are loving their dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
i don't completely understand dogs. my family dog is an idiot he still barks at me when i walk in the house and sometimes will ask for snacks but not eat them. he's not even a good person. gently caress him.

my neighbor's dog cost him like 5k and is a violent loving retard.

• Locked thread