Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
yeh. getting healthy an poo poo is fun. the trick is not to get blasted on showerbeers after a workout :classiclol:

page 2 suck it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

amosni posted:

showerbeers

i don't know what the gently caress this is. i took a beer into the shower, drank it, didn't improve anything. i now had a rapidly cooling bottle of beer to handle in addition to raking my genitals clean. showerbeers are a loving scam

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

cram me sideways posted:

i don't know what the gently caress this is. i took a beer into the shower, drank it, didn't improve anything. i now had a rapidly cooling bottle of beer to handle in addition to raking my genitals clean. showerbeers are a loving scam

so you brought a hot beer into a cold shower? you are possibly too dumb to live.

Aug 4, 2010

Vape weed instead and give your liver a rest friend!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
hey bonsai buddie, but youre doing it all wrong. in the quote of our lord

amosni posted:

step 1 : drink your beer faster, it wont get warm that way

2: dont actually clean yourself, just

3: get drunk in the shower

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

cram me sideways posted:

i used to drink because that's just what i did; i'd come home and drink. and drink and drink and drink.

now i actually listen to the voice in my head if i start thinking i should drink and the voice goes "nah, don't do that. don't do that."

why?

"because it's going to make you all foggy and cranky... and you'll convince yourself that if you just drink more you'll stop being foggy and cranky... and you'll start sucking at videogames and get pissed at them... then before you know it you're on beer six youtubing videos of the rainbow road because you haven't had a good cry in a while and then you'll spend all day tomorrow with a lovely hangover and runny, smelly shits and it's... it's not worth it, man."

oh.

"yeah"

okay.

"trust me, this is good."

No what you are supposed to say to those voices is "get behind me Satan!" Then go to church.

dead in real life
Jun 17, 2012
I will tell you what my father told me. "Chug it, you human being"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

taht reminds me i bought some primo mead @ the texas ren faire i gotta uncork soon

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

cram me sideways posted:

taht reminds me i bought some primo mead @ the texas ren faire i gotta uncork soon

Forsooth! Go fetch said mead hither wherewith we shall partake in a delightful libation

dead in real life
Jun 17, 2012

Honey flavored and 35% ABV wow that's badass, btw how did you come out to your dad

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
My brother lost our old dog in the woods in the middle of nowhere and now I'm too worried/depressed to drink. :smith:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

School Nickname posted:

My brother lost our old dog in the woods in the middle of nowhere and now I'm too worried/depressed to drink. :smith:

Sounds like a perfect time to drink tbh

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
I took 3 trips and smoked a heap of meth last weekend. I lost the will to drink and smoke ciggarettes for like, 3 days. No joke. But it came back OP, hang in there buddy

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm in agreement with the argument against shower beer. It gets warm faster and I'm not entirely sure what else it accomplishes. I don't really feel as clean if I have to take garbage out of the shower after I'm done.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Dog found! Gonna drink!

:cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Ape Fist posted:

Yeah but instead drunkenly listening to lovely podcasts and being bored and wondering where all the friends you used to party with on a Saturday night hosed off too and you're 29.

this, except I'm 28

until I recalculated. I'm actually 29.

:(

• Locked thread