Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

pr0p posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SSbtKWYEvw

auto loaded a video of an attractive girl opening stuff which is slightly more understandable. attractive girl who owns a dog she won't walk and lets it poo poo on the carpet and then films videos with said dog poo poo laying on the carpet.

So many jump cuts, it was like she couldn't get through a sentence without like 5 of them
Also, gross as hell if that really is dog poo poo back there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Those look like turds.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Microwaves Mom posted:

Those look like turds.
Call of Dookie

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

I think you mean have sex with her and seven other guys, while he speedruns games at a convention.

Yeah sure

raditts posted:

So many jump cuts, it was like she couldn't get through a sentence without like 5 of them
Also, gross as hell if that really is dog poo poo back there

Pretty sure those are bolts that go with the steel pieces next to them, jfc goons

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i wish i had $200 to burn.

i also wish i were really hairy and "centrally obese".

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

If your 'job' is making youtube videos you should have the foresight to pick up anything that might be mistaken for dog poo poo or at least not have it in frame

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

just no. god no.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
Nugger Jog

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Professor Shark posted:

Pretty sure those are bolts that go with the steel pieces next to them, jfc goons

Those are some brown and rusted bolts but okay.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Why is he not wearing any clothes? Was he so excited that he needed to record his unboxing video right now that he forgot to get dressed? Is that his channel's gimmick? He unboxes things in his pants?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

Those are some brown and rusted bolts but okay.

Fullscreening + HD makes me wonder now, but one thing is for certain: there are some very angry men in the comments who hate this woman for her being a woman

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

First guy had pretty some funny jokes

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

Professor Shark posted:

Fullscreening + HD makes me wonder now, but one thing is for certain: there are some very angry men in the comments who hate this woman for her being a woman

It's not so much her being a woman, if you look at even just a few thumbnails of her other videos, she IS clickbait in video form. She's perfected it, knows it, and sells it off to guys in a sort of casual and 'innocent' way much like some sort of MissHannahMinx but with less tits in your face. Kinda like how hipsters try to be nerdy and make it something cool and unique, when the truth is they have never been harassed for doing geeky things, are typically socially, financially, and physically better off in every way.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

iroguebot posted:

It's not so much her being a woman, if you look at even just a few thumbnails of her other videos, she IS clickbait in video form. She's perfected it, knows it, and sells it off to guys in a sort of casual and 'innocent' way much like some sort of MissHannahMinx but with less tits in your face. Kinda like how hipsters try to be nerdy and make it something cool and unique, when the truth is they have never been harassed for doing geeky things, are typically socially, financially, and physically better off in every way.

You seem bitter

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

heh, "pants."

you crazy limeys

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

IDK i zoomed and enhanced several times

:itwaspoo:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

Puppy Galaxy posted:

You seem bitter

Not really, just calling it as I see it. The fat guy in the original video provided a more entertaining watch, despite being pretty loving repulsive.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

it infuriates me when "attractive" girls pretend to be gamers in order to make money off of nerds. it's so transparent that it's insulting.

:goonsay:

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

iroguebot posted:

Not really, just calling it as I see it. The fat guy in the original video provided a more entertaining watch, despite being pretty loving repulsive.

It's possible to enjoy Star Wars and video games without having been beat up as a child

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

iroguebot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfAZCSQmNZM

not clickbait at all dude what r u talking about this IS gaming journalism ambrosia

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

ethanol posted:

not clickbait at all dude what r u talking about this IS gaming journalism ambrosia

quote:

Cason Catoe 5 months ago
Dat booty doe

Vipz336 5 months ago
Touch my body challenge lol

Rolex R 2 months ago (edited)
ahahah drat :D...My dick would have gone hard as rock xD .She is so fit

Chrystopher Mosley 4 months ago
Does anyone else wanna smash her so bad?

Yeah.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ethanol posted:

gotDAM :gizz:

i watched but i had to turn the sound off to masturbate

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

gotDAM :gizz:

i watched but i had to turn the sound off to masturbate

It helps my immersion when her BF is a fat slob with a nice watch

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Why did all the hair from the top of his head migrate to everywhere else on the body?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ethanol posted:

It helps my immersion when her BF is a fat slob with a nice watch

hell yeah i flash my cash and she probably won't even notice my down syndrome

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Wowbagger2004 posted:

It this ironic like the Magic the Gathering nerd guy or what

Yeah, but most people on SA are too dumb to pick up on obvious jokes now.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Why is "unbox a thing" even a genre? How?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkpy7eLGdG0

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

iroguebot posted:

it's cultural appropriation imo

i mean yes the culture in question is misogynistic, toxic and lovely but so are a lot of cultures

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
If you wish to imagine the future of nerd culture, imagine a funko pop doll stamping on a human face forever.

lol "nerd culture" is mainly just a form of consumerism anyway

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

it infuriates me when "attractive" girls pretend to be gamers in order to make money off of nerds. it's so transparent that it's insulting.

Be thankful you have your good looks to be the only thing that will get you through this life, because the words that come out of your mouth are uninteresting and vapid. Are your glasses even prescription, or just clear plastic so you can look smarter than you really are, and play up your nerd fanboys? Obviously it's worked, looking at your channel, but in the end, you're too stuck up to even walk your dog, so you just live in a house with poo poo on your floor. loving lmao

Woodglue
May 8, 2008
Those are not turds on the ground behind her. She has several sets of blinds on the ground that her idiot man-baby boyfriend cannot hang because it involves using tools and not a video game controller. The things you think are turds are the nobs at the end of the pull strings

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

ethanol posted:

I don't think I've ever closed a browser tab quite that fast before.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Three-Phase posted:

I don't think I've ever closed a browser tab quite that fast before.

just turn the sound off and jerk it

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I thought the dude in the OP was almost funny. But why was he mostly naked?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

DiHK posted:

I thought the dude in the OP was almost funny. But why was he mostly naked?

for the ladies

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm glad people make these videos since I often see boxes and wonder what is inside

b0bS4get
Apr 3, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

I like your new AV. I didn't recognise you at first.

The first video is disturbing because the guy is only wearing a pair of Spongebob jocks.

I don't have enough interest in the second to CSI the turds/not turds.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

just turn the sound off and jerk it

she has an awesome butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Moola posted:

she has an awesome butt