Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

Jabronie posted:

popo got the bolo on this hot hoe

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

teenagers have such bad posture

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
he had enough... he had to do this...to save all of man kind....

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Jabronie posted:

popo got the bolo on this hot hoe

:cumpolice:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
my teenager hasn't answered my repeated calls and texts for the last 90 minutes. alert facebook strangers!

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
hopefully us army wtf moments will find her

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

LordArgh posted:

hopefully us army wtf moments will find her

you cant deny it was a wtf moment

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I definitely believe every stupid missing kid repost I see on FB.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its hampton i bet she's in a big coal pile or eaten by pitbuls

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Forget it Cherrywine. It's Hampton.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
why is this a us army wtf momemt? is the moment ove? did this happen today? was this a moment in the past that was wtf'd then or i s it being wtf'd as we speak? what makes i a w wtf im sure there are other things like what if a seal crawled through a sewer pipe into a restaurant and came out of the toilet and the person who was using the toilet felt a seals nose up against their booty hole that would qualify for more of a wtf moment

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

i wish i was murdererd at 15. even now is ok

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Dude nobody gives a gently caress, just let us know if she's still alive on her 18th birthday.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Julia, if ur reading this thread, go home to your family. Your dads worried sick about u.

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
drat

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol, could it be she ran away bc her dad is stalking her???

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

one time my sister stayed at school for an after school program nad by the time she got home the wake was already over

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Semper Fidelis Brother

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
the older stoner kid she ran away with is gonna get beat up by a bunch of marines lol

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
first they steal my valor

now they steal my hot sexy daughter

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
military guy is probably psychotically possessive of his daughter because his wife cheated on him while he was out of the country lol

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
wtf is this thread?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Moola posted:

wtf is this thread?

welcome, were searching for a runaway. have you seen her? pls give your location so we can mark it off the list if no

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

teen girls constantly run away with boyfriends, parents file missing persons, girl is found with boy in some hotel.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
They have Amber Alerts for this now. I get them on my cellular phone.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

is this like that time gbs tried to find 30 year old buried treasure?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

nomadologique posted:

Sort of, I'm sure this one is buried somewhere remote and will never be found as well.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Darth123123 posted:

They have Amber Alerts for this now. I get them on my cellular phone.

I turned them off on my phone because I don't need to be woken up at 5am for that poo poo.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

FIRST TIME posted:

I turned them off on my phone because I don't need to be woken up at 5am for that poo poo.

my phone still think si live like 400 miles from wher ei am now so this is extra funny

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
everything southeast of williamsburg is poo poo

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

this time we have U.S. Army W.T.F! moments providing fire suport,

Extraordinary Perdition
Nov 7, 2007
Did he check the game store? probably queuing for fallout 4.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

his daughter sucked dick last night, and he cannot get the image out of his head, because he is an incest pedophile dad

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Relin posted:

military guy is probably psychotically possessive of his daughter because his daughter cheated on him while he was out of the country lol

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
she's home safe btw

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Dollas posted:

everything southeast of williamsburg is poo poo

truer words never spoken

speaking as someone familiar with this area's sordid reputation, this dad's concern is entirely justified if his concern is that his daughter might be doin drugs with some kickin-rad dudes and havin a good ol time

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

she's home safe btw

how safe can someone be, really, when they are grounded for a month and dad took away their iphone

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Hampton Roads ain't some scary hellhole you pussies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
:2bong:

• Locked thread