Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

Boss Wiggler posted:

who wants to help w/ a small project i'm doing? as of right this second it's like 200 textures and it's all menu stuff.

Eh why not, I'll scrounge up some time on Saturday for it but tomorrow's booked up for me.
wait gently caress it's today already, in that case I'll scrounge up some time tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
All of you who want in add me on steam so I can give them to you and when I get home

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pinssa

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

Boss Wiggler posted:

All of you who want in add me on steam so I can give them to you and when I get home

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pinssa

You already have me, I think right now I'm listed as Gex 2 Fanfic.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Steak Eater posted:

Gex 2 Fanfic.
Just an idle thought: does it amaze anyone else that Dana Gould is now a guy some people have heard of? For years I always knew him just as the voice of Gex.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Did the texture pack and I loving knew what that game was, and I never even played that one.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i dunno when i should close the poll but it's pretty close with Cubivore in a very slight lead, vote some more lurkers so it's less so

Putty posted:

CharlestonJew has been missing for 5 days. :scared:

i see u shitposting in gbs fucker

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Putty posted:

i dunno when i should close the poll but it's pretty close with Cubivore in a very slight lead, vote some more lurkers so it's less so

i see u shitposting in gbs fucker

can I play him instead?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
I'm now following this thread and cannot wait for the next game so I can add my artistic genius to this wonderful LP also Hi pins.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
putty where's the lp

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Steak Eater posted:

putty where's the lp

charlestonjew is too busy having gay sex with hitler and satan right now

I was planning on having rotating commentators for the other 5 maps so if anyone reading this wants to LP hit me up, the first map doesnt have to be finished to record the rest ya know

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'll get in on that Putty. Bring on your worst.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
You know I'm already on it.

Putty, last night I had a dream we were in a hotel room together for some occasion and I think you put a bomb in it so I called the police.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Putty posted:

charlestonjew is too busy having gay sex with hitler and satan right now

I was planning on having rotating commentators for the other 5 maps so if anyone reading this wants to LP hit me up, the first map doesnt have to be finished to record the rest ya know

I mean I guess I could be down for it.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Sure, I'll commentate. PMing you my deepest, darkest secrets now.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Yeah whoever is up for Sat/Sun for Mario Party send me a PM with your preferred method of contact and free time. You'll be provided with everything you need.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
I may try but I'm also a loving idiot who'll ruin everything slash not be able to run dolphin so I'll get back to you.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Putty posted:

Yeah whoever is up for Sat/Sun for Mario Party send me a PM with your preferred method of contact and free time. You'll be provided with everything you need.

aight

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Steak Eater posted:

I may try but I'm also a loving idiot who'll ruin everything slash not be able to run dolphin so I'll get back to you.

oh yeah about this please only apply if you have a powerful system, maybe test if you can play the games first?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

And a stable and fast internet connection, which knocks me out of the running.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

Putty posted:

oh yeah about this please only apply if you have a powerful system, maybe test if you can play the games first?

I mean I'm not throwing my hat in until I know it's possible for me to do. It shouldn't be an issue but stranger things have happened.
e: works fine hmu

Bible Ian Black fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jan 1, 2016

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
new mario party map will be in like 4 hours so contact me now for downloads if you can make it at 6 EST

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I approve of Bowser's mugshot

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jan 4, 2016

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
me and CJ will be chilling to-nite so if two of you anusholes that meet teh requirments for mario party want to throw down then contact me readily

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
gently caress!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
we had lag issues with the last group, if you are around for tonight and are in the EST timezone contact me and CJ for some LP fun :emoji:

if nothing happens tonight then i will retexture an entire game by myself and record it just to fill the gap

:(

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Well we loving tried to record, had some great content, and Camtasia sucks loving rear end. So now I have to figure out a different method. :(

So that means when we re-do it we will change maps, probably to the lower left one.

Beefed Owl fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jan 9, 2016

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

Well we loving tried to record, had some great content, and Camtasia sucks loving rear end. So now I have to figure out a different method. :(

So that means when we re-do it we will change maps, probably to the lower left one.

https://obsproject.com/

do padoga penis

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Oh my god I even have OBS what a big dumb I am.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Well we got it done. Want me to upload it to my own youtube and share the link? Probably have it ready by Tuesday.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
in the midst of my co-commentator finding turmoil i have established a group of LPers free of nation or forums who do LPs for large amounts of money, weapons, and animals

if you want to join you can find out base full of punchable men and child soldiers in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

sent u a PM chicken but the forums were not working as usual when i sent it so i hope it went through

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Repaint Games Solid V: The Phantom Putty

or

Joueurs Sans Frontières

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Putty posted:

in the midst of my co-commentator finding turmoil i have established a group of LPers free of nation or forums who do LPs for large amounts of money, weapons, and animals

if you want to join you can find out base full of punchable men and child soldiers in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

sent u a PM chicken but the forums were not working as usual when i sent it so i hope it went through

what?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
it's a Half Life 3 reference.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Huh. So I just booted up this old Dragon Ball Z game for the Wii I have in Dolphin, and I'm fiddling in the settings and notice the 'dump all textures' option, and now I'm wondering if I should do this.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Steak Eater posted:

Huh. So I just booted up this old Dragon Ball Z game for the Wii I have in Dolphin, and I'm fiddling in the settings and notice the 'dump all textures' option, and now I'm wondering if I should do this.

:justpost:

Lilfut
Nov 25, 2012
My computer is too potato to run Dolphin with texture mods smoothly but I am eagerly awaiting the next video and also the chance to insert my own terrible garbage into the next game

Are you planning to try and figure out FMV/audio/text editing? The Games Repainted guys got that working at some point, the results are pretty great.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lilfut posted:

My computer is too potato to run Dolphin with texture mods smoothly but I am eagerly awaiting the next video and also the chance to insert my own terrible garbage into the next game

Are you planning to try and figure out FMV/audio/text editing? The Games Repainted guys got that working at some point, the results are pretty great.

FMVs would be something i'd definitely want to do, although I haven't done the research to see how to go about it. Mario Sunshine was also one of the few games to use FMVs on the GC so I would also have to discover another game that uses them

audio i covered in the OP you dirty noob

quote:

Sounds are something dependent on the system. If the game being edited was for example a Source engine game it can be done, but something on say the Gamecube would be off-limits. Regardless I generally am against editing sounds due to their much more potent power to be annoying.

Text is a resounding no, read this statement from the GR tumblr which I agree with:

there is one game taht is a posilbity but that's not planned for a long time (i speel my drink)

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I AWAIT THIS EAGERLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
oh my god why are the forums breaking now of all times I FINALLY HAVE THE VIDEO AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME

9/11 in Space Part 1

Two Players. Two weak computers. Can man bond with his lovely AI partner?

This was all recorded in one session to be split in 4 parts. This is the beginning of one of the most painful Mario Parties of my life.

• Locked thread