Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deathrat
May 25, 2010
Awww yeah, gettin in on dis right herrr.

To Santa:

-I'm a software engineering dude who lives in Florida but loves to travel(aka leave Florida(jk Florida is ok i guess)).
-I love to try new things.
-I like food and booze, no dietary restrictions or allergies.
-Local stuff is also awesome.
-I have three dogs(2 basset hounds and 1 dalmatian), who all LOVE toys and treats(got an awesome toy beehive from a goon one year with little bee toys that came out of it and my dogs STILL play with that thing, despite there being no stuffing left inside any of them).
-My main hobbies are cooking and photography,
-I'm also into lots of outdoor stuff like fishing and sailing.
-I just recently started reading all sorts of comics, and I also love reading books.
-I'm a big video game nerd too so that's cool.
-I wear a medium t-shirt.
Also, I give a gently caress, unlike SOME previous posters. :colbert:

Merry Red-cup-controversy-subject,
deathrat

deathrat fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Nov 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlippantHam
Mar 28, 2007

YOSPOS
Awww yiss its that time again.

Dear Santa.

I am a 34 year old male goon. I live with MY GIRLFRIEND of four years. We currently have no kids or pets.

Me:

I am a huge history nut. Doesn't matter what it is I find it cool, but Soviet history especially.
Video gamer. Currently playing World of Warships and Fallout 4.
I love Sci-fi and lovely horror and 70-80's fantasy movies.
Weird and wonderful kitchen gadgets

Her:

Huge Disney fan.
An extremely eclectic musical taste
She has started to get into comics a bit.
Ditto for video games
She also was a deprived child and never knew the joy of lego

Us:

We would love to see local foods, crafts and curiosities.
We play a lot of board/card games.

Santee:

Last year we shipped a US Goon a bunch of Kinder Eggs, because we are gangster like that.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

according to the number of verification codes in my profile I have been doing this for a while, so why not do it again right?

I will have to pick up the parcel from the post office so please don't send anything that will perish if I don't get there within 4 days, like unpasteurized dairy produce. or a gerbil

I used to have ~hobbies and interests~ but now I have a proper job so I just hate myself and everyone else, which you can probably tell from my posting history

Things I would appreciate receiving:
A sports top for your local sports team if you like sports (medium)
A bit of merch from your favorite local band
A fridge magnet depicting the shield or flag of your region
Local delicacies
Local food
Local sweets
Local alcohol
Local beer
Local moonshine
Any other interesting stuff that your area is known for
Home made stuff
Instructions on how to play your favorite drinking game
Instructions on how to play your favorite card game
A copy of your favorite book
signed picture of a z-list celebrity who lives in your town and used to think they had a shot at fame but now works some menial job
a fun experience
Pretty much anything really, these are just ideas

Things I would not appreciate receiving:
Bees
Cat poo poo
licorice - gently caress that noise

Things my santee will receive:
Bees
Cat poo poo

PepperSinclaire
Jan 21, 2007

But everyone's doooing it!
Seeing as I can afford this this year, I'm in for a penny, in for a pound (please do not send me pennies or pounds).

What I like is regional oddness, foodstuffs included. In return, I will shower my santee with nonsense and trinkets. Santa - please include a return address because I like sending proper thankyous and/or gummy penises to those generous of spirit.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
My favorite time of year: doing more research for a box of goodies to some random person on the internet than I do my own family. Aces!

Santa:
I'm a ladygoon aged 40. Does that matter? NOPE! No pets (awww :( ) or kids, just a boyfriend who gets a kick out of seeing what random people on the internet send every year. I like stuff and things! Stuff from your local area (unless it's Texas. Because I'm in Texas. I'm Texas'd out. Texas.) is FANTABULOUS. Handmade is FANTABULOUS. Just about anything you want to send that you think I might like is FANTABULOUS. If further hints are needed, I have an amazon list for ideas (ideas! don't feel obligated to buy from the list).

Here's what's NOT Fantabulous: nuts (gross), cat poo poo (I get plenty from the neighbor's cats), Seattle Seahawks (gently caress those guys).

I anxiously await my 3 foot tall Seahawks logo rendered in cat poo poo then rolled in nuts.

Santee:
Yes, things will come.

luloo123
Aug 25, 2008
Dear Santa,

YAY! SASS-mas! :neckbeard: I'm a nearly-37 year old lady goon. I'm nearly done with my PhD in food anthropology (and am oh so tired), and because I study food, I'd love some of your local food oddities (please no meat or things heavy in dairy). I like nerdy things (Walking Dead, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Game of Thrones, etc), hockey, Lego, and food. I'm working on a project where I'm amassing a collection of old/interesting/weird cookbooks. I have a little white cat who prefers mouse things over bird things.

NSFW is A-OK. Please no meat, perfume, or scented things, but other than that, I'll be delighted with anything that you send me.

I'm going away for a while in December, so I posted two addresses. If you're nervous, just send stuff to the first address, and I'll get it when I get home.

Thank you!

Dear Santee,

I hope you like penises.

Love, Luloo

luloo123 fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Dec 1, 2015

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Hot drat! I have to warn you, Santa, some sort of horrible fate befell my last two santas, so I think I'm bad luck. Sant me at your own risk.

Assuming I don't kill you, here's some facts about me that I hope help you out:

I'm a 31 year old girl. I'm a size small in normal sizes and a medium in girl cut stuff. I'm a local musician -- mostly I play bass in a big band, but I command a few other instruments too, like my viola. I have two dumbass cats and one dumbass rabbit. I love video games, probably too much. Particularly Nintendo poo poo (especially especially Toad/Toadette/Captain Toad from the Mario Series, Zelda, Earthbound and Splatoon), Mass Effect and Undertale. I sew and knit and crochet like I'm being paid. If you make me something, it's because you're awesome. I get a lot of use out of long arm warmers especially. I'm a very bad cyclist, sportsball player and weight lifter. If it helps you, you can have my Amazon wish list here, but feel free to ignore it. If you wanted to send me books, I'd be into that too. I don't read much but I always want recommendations.

I'm a tea drinker, but I can't have black tea. I'm also allergic to wool.

Dear Santee, I'm making you something unless you indicate somehow that you hate handmade gifts.

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm really old. I'm still married to my first wife. I have an 18 year old son. All my bees died a month ago. I have 2 cats and 18 tropical fish. In my youth I wanted to hunt down and kill Charlie the Tuna... Alas... I once sat through all six of the Startrek movies in a row, dressed as Riker, my wife was Crusher. She looked better than I did. I've been arrested for throwing water balloons. I hate the Grateful Dead. I like KLF and Brian Eno. I'm a cards fan. I was given the award "Mr Personality Plus" in first grade.I'm an excellent cook. I collect the pins that new shirts have in their collars.

some old car parts
Aug 2, 2011

Makes me a very poor man
Also going to be joining in, My re-santa next year ended up giving me a really good package and I really enjoyed putting something together for my santee.

Whatever you send can be NSFW as long as it's on the inside of the package, my housemates are weirdly judgey.
I'm a 23 year old student and a guy, studying as a lab analyst.
My likes/wants:
-Alcohol, ESPECIALLY beer (I brew my own too)
-Artsey things to put up around my appartment
-Whatever weird candy/food you have that's unique to that country. (no allergies so go nuts)
-I wear large for t-shirts
-random sciency stuff
But basically go ham and do whatever, I'm sure i'll enjoy it. Looking forward to getting this show on the road!

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Dear Santa,

gently caress my poo poo up. But unironix I'm an 18 yo M and don't have a cool request, because I'm a very boring human being. I don't care what I get
as long as it's not a cum jar or some stupid poo poo. I would very much so love a jacket to wear when it's loving freezing if I had to choose though. (I wear medium)
Also I really like twizzlers, and root beer is my favorite drink. So if you know how to make your own root beer or something that would be awesome!
Thanks Santa, you're the best fatass to ever bring gullible little kids happiness.

-Nosam0819

eckoelab
Apr 7, 2005

we are chaos in motion
I'm still waiting for my SASS gift that was never sent from 2005.........I am sure it is still out there.....somewhere........?

:negative:

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

I'll take all the licorice, salted or unsalted, that is being scorned by the useless posters above me.

That poo poo good.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

fuzzy_logic posted:

I'll take all the licorice, salted or unsalted, that is being scorned by the useless posters above me.

That poo poo good.

Ditto.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Since assignments are a couple weeks away, I should let my potential stalker santa know a bit about myself. I'm a 27 year old lady goon living in the middle of Illinois. I have no children or pets. I'll be traveling to Germany starting the second week of January, so hopefully Santa will deliver before then. Not sure what I'll do if I happen to be deadbeated like last year.

YAY!
* Cats!
* Cute things! (but mostly cats)
* Stupid internet stuff! :nyan:
* Chicago Cubs!
* Video games! (especially Nintendo)
* Amiibos! (oh god, I want them all)
* Board games!
* Dungeons & Dragons! (I play as a halfling sorcerer, who is pretty much the glass cannon of the party)
* Desserts and/or other baked goods/sweets! (no known allergies, so go nuts)
* Coffee!
* Local and/or craft beers!
* Weird/fun local goodies!
* Homemade stuff!

OH NOOOOOOO
* Gore
* :420: (not legal in my state. also has a 50% chance of giving me a bad headache)
* Pickles
* Mustard
* NSFW on the outside of the box. (I do have a roommate.)
* Shoes (I wear an afo brace on my right leg, so I have restrictions on what type of shoes I can wear, and I have to get them in two sizes.)

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
PM sent to Tiaz, because something appears to be wrong.

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

evobatman posted:

PM sent to Tiaz, because something appears to be wrong.

Yyyyyyyyyup.

Edit: Fixed!

blinkeve1826 fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Nov 17, 2015

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

unsticking temp, will restick on dec 1. pm me if I forget

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

nevermind! :birddrugs:

Someone finally got a 500, so I've got something to work with. those of you that were experiencing 500s should check in later today and see if they still happen. :)

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

fuzzy_logic posted:

That poo poo good.

Me three.

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

One of you is getting this loving thing that I just found.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I hope it's me

Casca
Jan 25, 2006

The Saints must Flow.
I'm in this thing again, Santa. I'm 38, female and married.

Things I like-
My cattes
Art and photography related stuff
Gaming stuff (PC and pen-n-paper)
Teas and coffees
Hats, blankets and snuggly things
Cool local stuff
Nerdy pop culture stuff in general. Like, I can't think of anything on Thinkgeek I'd say no to, though I don't expect you to buy me stuff from there. It's more of a general guideline on how much of a loving nerd I am.

Please don't send-
Food, especially sugary things. Last year Santa sent me a lot of tasty decadent things I couldn't eat and I had to give them away and that made me sad. I'm sorry if you were looking forward to sending your homemade pastries to me. :(
No NSFW on the outside of my package please.

You can also stalk my posts to get an idea of me, though I don't post super frequently.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

ChairmanMeow posted:

I hope it's me

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice

Droogie posted:

I want this.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Droogie posted:

a) please let it be me

b) I'm going to start buying every small weird dumb thing I see for SASS purposes

pepsigloworm
Mar 11, 2005
Moo
I am so excited! But I need help. The SASS site will not verify my code no matter where I put it in my profile. I TRIED SO MANY TIMES :f5:

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

El Spider posted:

unsticking temp, will restick on dec 1. pm me if I forget

This is pretty dumb as the thread tells people to sign up so they can be allocated a santee and santa on the 1st.

So if people don't notice it until you sticky it you're going to cause a load of dumb goons to try and sign up after everyone has been assigned Santas and santees.

Just leave it stickied man.

fuzzy_logic
May 2, 2009

unfortunately hideous and irreverislbe

pepsigloworm posted:

I am so excited! But I need help. The SASS site will not verify my code no matter where I put it in my profile. I TRIED SO MANY TIMES :f5:

It has to be an entry that a) shows up when you view your profile and b) doesn't change it to all lowercase, so nothing in "contact information" works I don't think.

fuzzy_logic fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Nov 18, 2015

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Droogie posted:

I've never needed something more in my whole life...

CatMotherMilfLover
Aug 3, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Totally joined SA just so I could participate in SASS this year! I'm excited to spoil the poo poo out of my Santee, as I love Christmas possibly more than most 30 year olds should...

So for my Santa..
I'm 30, female from Australia! I'm into anything cute and glittery! I live with my Goon Boyfriend and our 2 Cat bros.
Totally in love with hello kitty, sailor moon, Studio Ghibli and I'm kind of obsessed with bacon.. Basically I'm down with any presents, no coal though because I'm always on the nice list! 😉

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker
registered for give giving

Dear Santed,
hope you like bright red polylactic acid. There'll be other cool stuff too, but everyone loves a custom chunk of plastic.

Dear Santa,
No NWS/NMS stuff please since while it's funny when I open it, I live in a microcondo and will probably just throw it out if I can't keep it around. Otherwise, I accept the bountiful fruits of your gift-giving expertise!

Stabitha
Mar 11, 2005

You lookin' at me? Don't.

Droogie posted:

God, I hope you are my Santa. That thing is glorious.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

you were warned posted:

b) I'm going to start buying every small weird dumb thing I see for SASS purposes

This is literally my plan for the day...

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Yay I haven't done this in a while :neckbeard:

I'm a 25 year old female goon who works as a veterinary technician. I wear scrubs 90% of the time but if you insist on buying me clothing I wear a medium top. I love cats, I have 2 cats, a cat tattoo, I petsit for cats. I'm a crazy cat lady. Don't get my cats things, they don't give a poo poo.

Other than that I cook a lot and I've been really into making bread lately. In the warmer seasons I like to bike. I like receiving local stuff. I'm a knitter and an artist. I listen to a lot of improv comedy.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

cuntvalet posted:

This is literally my plan for the day...

I just realized that I probably have a bunch of charmingly weird stuff that I've been meaning to donate to a thrift store. Might as well cut out the middle man.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

BUMP FOR CHRISTTMAS YAY CHIRTSMAS

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Dear Santa, please don't get me anything 3ds related as mine was stolen yesterday. :smith:

M3wThr33
Sep 4, 2004

I gave up long ago trying to contribute anything ever.

Kitchner posted:

Hang on, wait.

Do people actually send vibrators and lingerie to female goons taking part in secret santa? That's pretty creepy even for goons.

A few years back, my Santa's husband worked for Adam & Eve. I got a lovely hand-painted wooden box with my name on it, along with Cheerwine soda, and a bunch of local knick-knacks. It was beautiful.

I also got a pre-production copy of Not-Married-With-Children, a ton of sexual lotion, vibrating condoms, a flesh light, and a blow-up doll, and other poo poo I can't remember.

I still have the blow-up doll.

Miz Kriss posted:

Dear Santa, please don't get me anything 3ds related as mine was stolen yesterday. :smith:

Sucks. Mine was stolen in September in France. I got it replaced a week later, and got my downloads back, but obviously lost all my game saves. I'm getting back into Streetpass now. I had all the puzzle pieces and all the tickets.

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

In again this year, I haven't missed one yet! My Santee will get showered with tons of crap I've collected throughout the year in addition to wishlist items.

Santa, I am 37y/o girl goon - married with a dog and two rabbits. Clearly my life is boring.

To brighten it up, DO send items such as:
Candy/alcohol/food
Local fare or specialties
Dr. Who/Adventure Time/Rick & Morty/TMNT
Handmade items
Kikkerland Rainbow maker
Shirts in XL
Useful fun cooking tools
Delicious loose teas
Bees

DO NOT send:
NSFW anything
Shot glasses
make-up
earrings/bracelets/rings
Religious items

I have wishlists for amazon and thinkgeek if you need more ideas for what I like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Thank you tiaz for doing this again! I've done this for a few years now, can't even remember how many. Several?

Dear Santee; expect something interesting, probably from thinkgeek.

Dear Santa; please no NSFW or drug stuff, I have 4 kids and 3 of them are old enough to know it isn't a massager. Feel free to send nerd-themed stuff. Or baby toys, I have an 18 mo toddler/monster.

• Locked thread