Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
Yay! SASSmas has arrived! In as always and this year I will be going international.

I'm 27, female and recently moved in with my boyfriend, we have two cats so most of my post history is said cats. Things I like: Pokemon, Fallout, Star Wars, Discworld, Steven Universe, Undertale, origami, world mythology, Alphonse Mucha art, quirky Japanese poo poo, frogs, bats, owls and a bunch of other stuff. I like to experiment with cooking so unique/local ingredients are always welcome. NWS is fine as long as it's inside the box and if you need to know anything else ask away :)

CherryCat fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Nov 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice

Droogie posted:

One of you is getting this loving thing that I just found.

I want this.

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
I have a santee!!

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
My Santa is amazing and my santee hasn't replied yet but I am confident they will, I love SASSmas so much!

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
Gah I came home to a missed parcel slip today. It says the parcel is with our downstairs neighbour but he's out.

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
Yay Santa came!

It's a shitload of Japanese stamps! (cat coaster not included)

and on the inside...

Snacks! My favourite prawn puffs and veggie sticks and some interesting foie gras and pork flavoured crisps.

There is also a little good luck omamori for road safety.

Thank you Santa peanut!!! It's so nice to be able to have my favourite snacks again, and Edgar seems to enjoy the box too :D .

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
The tracking for my santees parcel is now returning an unknown parcel number, where the gently caress is it?

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
I got an adorable postcard from my santa today, よいおとしを peanut!

On another note my Santees parcel seems to have vanished off the face of the earth, gonna get some new presents asap and try again.

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
Finished knitting a replacement present for my santee, they didn't reply when I mentioned the missing parcel so I hope they 'll post when they get their replacement :ohdearsass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
Nor mine :(

• Locked thread