Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
gently caress yeah. I love Kenseiden. I too was one of the Master System kids and this was definitely one of my favorite games. I actually started and aborted a VLP of this for the Master System A-Z thread, so I can add something you seem to have missed.

The Japanese manual has some illustrations that didn't make it into the US release. In it we can find this...

Based on reading 尾長" as "long tail" and "餓鬼" as "hungry" He's probably not a monkey demon, but some form of Gaki or Hungry Ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Hey, since there seems to be a lot of other people in here that look back fondly on the SMS, y'all might be interested in this thing I stumbled across recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibKf66tVoFw

They're remaking one of my other favorite Master System gems, Wonderboy III : The Dragon's trap.

7c Nickel fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Sep 28, 2016

• Locked thread