Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Can't wait to see where this goes. I'm a veritable expert on NES games (at least as far as identifying them goes), so I'm always interested in seeing what the other 8-bit systems I didn't have produced, and filling in the gaps in my knowledge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Oh for sure, totally video those guys up.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Boss video is private.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

You can definitely tell the infranview screenshots from the earlier ones. I'm usually not the sort to nitpick details in capturing of 16-bit or lower games (because the graphics are never that detailed to begin with, and often I can't tell when the shots are "bad" until you point it out to me) but it's much crisper here.

Also, I really like the recoil animation. It feels good and overdramatic, like you see in a lot of chanbara films.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Could it be that the Jackal-Lizards are supposed to be the apparently common Mōryō? The page doesn't describe their tails, but they otherwise look similar and often have blue skin? AND they live near water!

• Locked thread