Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

I've been excited for this LP since you posted in the Sandcastle, I love hidden gems. I'm liking the diary entries and I'm especially liking the mythology lessons; Japan's always had some interesting creatures that I've been too lazy to look up. Thank you for posting the music links as well, it's got quite a nice soundtrack.

Is there any chance that, after this LP, you'd be interested in doing more SMS games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

Magicpokey posted:

Looks like the next update will be up tomorrow, with a possible short bonus update on Thursday.

Until then, I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys might have about the game or this period in Japanese history.

It doesn't have all that much to do with the game itself, but you mentioned it was one of the five SMS games you owned when you were a kid. What made you choose to buy Kenseiden over other games? Did you get interested in Japanese mythology because of this game, or did you become interested in that later, separate from your memories of this game? Sorry if these are strange questions, I'm always interested in people's childhood gaming experiences. Looking forward to future updates!

• Locked thread