Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
I prefer YELLOW FERRARI

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Nov 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Why not a yellow Saturn Ion?

Sadly it lacks the orange shown on the Ferraris. :smith:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
For practicality, a Yellow Nissan Xterra can haul more, even if you plan on getting into delivery.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
WILD CARD

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Black Miata Is Always The Answer

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

sometimes, Ivan, best your choice can be of classic people's Lada Black Niva

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

This Black Chevy Van looks pretty bitchin'

I think that's what you should get.

Timmy Cruise
Jun 9, 2007
E - How bought a WHITE CHEVY VAN

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Overwined posted:

I say get 4 older Camrys and/or Civics for $2k apiece. You'd get much further than with a single Hyundai Elantra (poo poo cars, btw).
Actually I have a 2007 Elantra, the same generation as the 2010 and not only is the transmission perfect it has 363,000 km on it. So basically all you boring idiots recommending camrys and corollas go gently caress yourselves

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

Timmy Cruise posted:

E - How bought a WHITE CHEVY VAN

Preved, Vladimir Vladimirovich! How do you regard WHITE EGYPTIAN-MANUFACTURED LADA RIVA?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

Used Toyota in good mechanical shape > all other cars including most new non-toyotas

gently caress a Hyundai dude

Idiot

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

bennyfactor posted:

Preved, Vladimir Vladimirovich! How do you regard WHITE EGYPTIAN-MANUFACTURED LADA RIVA?

Why would anyone give a poo poo about anything other than a WHITE FIAT 124 SPIDER

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Well, so you can bring your friends (and their hookers dates) along with you in your White Lada Niva Limousine. Holds eight, not four like that Fiat.

Timmy Cruise
Jun 9, 2007

How about a WHITE FIAT TOPOLINO

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Geirskogul That is a Riva, this is a White (Chevy) Niva:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Have white M35-A2s been discussed yet?

This one holds at least 9

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

Impress your friends and loved ones with this WHITE :krad: SUZUKI SAMURAI

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

White Chevy Novas are much cooler and even more practical though

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

whatever as long as it can do sick burnouts

so probably a white camaro

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

This White "Roush" Ford is both cool and exciting.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Millstone posted:

Actually I have a 2007 Elantra, the same generation as the 2010 and not only is the transmission perfect it has 363,000 km on it. So basically all you boring idiots recommending camrys and corollas go gently caress yourselves

Okay, but is it white?

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Bucephalus posted:

Okay, but is it white?

Why's it gotta be white? Check the purple (on purple) Elantra

double-graaaaaaaaape

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Purple like this Plum Crazy Purple Dodge Charger really is an underrated color option.

Timmy Cruise
Jun 9, 2007
But it's not as classy at a Purple DeTomaso Pantera

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

mdm posted:

old toyotas are what you want, thread is giving consistent advice. It will be cheap, when it needs repairs parts are easy to find and affordable, will go up to 500K miles probably if you're nice to it

I put stupid miles on some late 70s and early 80s Toyotas. Buy 'em at 100k, drive them until the body falls off from rust, change the oil now and then. Ridiculously reliable cars. Don't know how true it still is. If they still made Hi-Lux pickups, I'd probably have one, but I am old now and don't want to be driving an old truck.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Would you own a Purple Hilux?

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008
We're not running out of steam, are we? Because how am I going to get this Purple Stanley Steamer to from the Concours to OP's driveway?

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Gorgar posted:

If they still made Hi-Lux pickups, I'd probably have one, but I am old now and don't want to be driving an old truck.

Good news! You can still walk into a dealer and buy a brand new Red Toyota Hilux today if you'd like as long as you live somewhere in the world that isn't North America!

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
OP, I think it's time you entered, THE TURBO ZONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUErZcCt-LE

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
Or perhaps you prefer something more subdued, more suave. And what could be more suave than this motherfucker in this motherfucking car?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsg97bxuJnc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEAX4JC7X0s

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I recently bought an 06 Acura RL and I love it, thats my story OP

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Tommychu posted:

Good news! You can still walk into a dealer and buy a brand new Red Toyota Hilux today if you'd like as long as you live somewhere in the world that isn't North America!

No No NO. OP needs to start looking at classic muscle cars, like this Red Pontiac Firebird. They're very reliable and only appreciate in value, win-win.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Everyone knows Pontiacs are a bad idea now that Pontiac shut down, you can't get parts for them anymore.
Kinda like this Red Mercury Milan

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008
For speed and class, consider a RED OLDSMOBILE AURORA

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Well, the Red Hyundai Veloster is still being produced, so parts are available. And they come in TURBO!

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Blower whine > turbo whoosh so OP should get a Red Fiat Topolino

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

At your price point I suggest a reliable White Crown Victoria

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
White crown victorias are passe, as well as split timelines. Go different and get a Red Crown Victoria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

If you're going with a Burgundy Crown Victoria, you should make sure you get your money's worth in options.

• Locked thread