Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN THE WWF CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
This poll is closed.
Brian Kendrick 14 8.59%
Carlito 3 1.84%
Charlie Haas 5 3.07%
Cody Rhodes 11 6.75%
Daivari 5 3.07%
Hacksaw Jim Duggan 13 7.98%
Hardcore Holly 6 3.68%
Jeff Hardy 4 2.45%
King Booker 2 1.23%
Lance Cade 4 2.45%
Mr. Kennedy 8 4.91%
Paul London 3 1.84%
Randy Orton 1 0.61%
Robbie McAllister 7 4.29%
Ron Simmons 3 1.84%
Rory McAllister 4 2.45%
Santino Marella 4 2.45%
Shelton Benjamin 5 3.07%
Snitsky 2 1.23%
Super Crazy 10 6.13%
Trevor Murdoch 5 3.07%
Triple H 9 5.52%
Umaga 10 6.13%
Val Venis 25 15.34%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Haha, what a couple of bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Tyler Breeze just verbally slapped Jordan on Breaking Ground.

Ya'll should watch this.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Intruder posted:

He dominated the Royal Rumble for a little while

unfortunately that ended with Big Show and Kane tossing him out of the ring like a sack of trash, sort of like the treatment he got tonight

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Breeze slapping down Jordan and the ref singing his theme :allears:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Ya'll should watch this.

"They were chanting Gable out there right? They weren't chanting Jordan."

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Corporate Kane posted:

what if... bray wyatt... kidnaps kane and the undertaker and takes their powers???

And then just don't let them go this time? Because why did he let them go what was his plan why did this happen
Did he think taker would kneel?

Cory Lidle posted:

Fun exercise: What happens now? :razz:

They bring in a literal Sister Abigail? Or the urn, I guess? That's all I can think of. They got wrecked and are once again impossible to view as a threat. Strohman was the reset button and he just got completely clowned and looks like a loving joke and an idiot and by extension so does everybody he ever beat up. It was fine and now they need another loving reset button.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

congrats val. you did it again

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Ya'll should watch this.

william regal sara dal ray and tensai talking about josh is great

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Baron Corbin just made me laugh hard. That's a first.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Tyler and Ty are bat spotting.

BIG CASS IS PICKING OUT BOOTS

AND YOU CAN'T

TEACH

THAT

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
If Cass and Carmella aren't dating I am very confused.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Cory Lidle posted:

Two weeks of who cares, 5v5 at Survivor Series, Brothers of Destruction recruit some people, Finn Balor is with the Wyatts as the demon Bray keeps talking about (he wasn't able to control Taker but hey, he can control Balor). Wyatts win at Survivor Series.

Taker disappears til Rumble and then builds a program with Bray for Bray v Taker II at Wrestlemania. Taker wins and then maybe Balor comes out and does something idk, but Taker retires either way, having defeated the last challenger to his throne. Now Balor thinks he is too strong to be united with a weakling like Bray and those two start feuding.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Corporate Kane posted:

something something hot dog something something naomi's buns something something sandwich

Hotdog is not a sandwich

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Well some people

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

Hotdog is not a sandwich

lol Yes it is. It's meat between bread, unless you think the cut of the bread matters in which case Subway will be shocked to learn they don't make sandwiches.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Don't loving derail another thread with hot dog sandwich bullshit.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

soapgish posted:

lol Yes it is. It's meat between bread, unless you think the cut of the bread matters in which case Subway will be shocked to learn they don't make sandwiches.
They don't; they make filled rolls, or, in the case of a couple of their specialty breads, baguettes. A hot dog is served in a bun, not within a roll, let alone loaf bread. Buns do not make sandwiches.The invention of the sandwich long predates the invention of the hot dog. If a hot dog were to be classified as a sandwich then stuffed naan breads and calzone would need to be, too. You would not look at the premade sandwich self of a supermarket and expect to see a row of hot dogs.

Of course, there is nothing stopping you from putting a hot dog within loaf bread, thus creating a hot dog sandwich, but that is not how the food item is most typically presented.

Tornhelm
Jul 26, 2008

Cory Lidle posted:

Plot twist - Bray did eat Undertaker and Kane's souls. Now all that's left are the rampaging Brothers of Destruction destroying everything until our savior Roman Reigns can end their spree with spears and superman punches.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

pressedbunny posted:

They don't; they make filled rolls, or, in the case of a couple of their specialty breads, baguettes. A hot dog is served in a bun, not within a roll, let alone loaf bread. Buns do not make sandwiches.The invention of the sandwich long predates the invention of the hot dog. If a hot dog were to be classified as a sandwich then stuffed naan breads and calzone would need to be, too. You would not look at the premade sandwich self of a supermarket and expect to see a row of hot dogs.

Of course, there is nothing stopping you from putting a hot dog within loaf bread, thus creating a hot dog sandwich, but that is not how the food item is most typically presented.

"Presented' is a great key word, as it really shows the subjective nature of your argument. And I'd be inclined to agree to some degree if you didn't legitimately state that bread isn't always bread. Except it is. The single qualifier for a sandwich is that bread is on the opposite ends, with something between. Calzone isn't a sandwich because it's technically already something else, an open-faced pie, pizza, that has merely been folded and closed. It doesn't work that Uncrustables would not be sandwiches because they're also enclosed? No, because it was made as one and so are hotdogs. We place meat in between bread, done. Hotdog is unquestionably sandwich. And you know what a cooked meat sandwich between tortilla is? Taco. Yeah. A sandwich

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Shut the gently caress up about hot dogs.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
sausages

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015

Codependent Poster posted:

Who would even team with Taker and Kane?

The Demon, Finn Balor comes to mind.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nobody, it's been announced as 2 on 2 :laffo:

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Their beloved former partners BIG SHOW and DANIEL BRYAN will run in after the Wyatts start cheating

replace Daniel Bryan with X-Pac when he can't get cleared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

JBL and Simmons probably each have one match left in them.

I hear they're Always Pounding rear end.

• Locked thread