Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I was thinking about doing some crime and really getting into the whole crime thing, but I believe it's illegal to make crimes in the county where I live (Jackson county). Do any of you have experience creating crimes, and is it legal where you are? What are the preferred crimes you like to do? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i saw a sticker that said "skateboarding is not a crime" so you can skateboard

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
it's only illegal if you get caught

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Smoking weed is my favorite crime

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I live a a long way out from anywhere and i can ride a bike with no helmet and noone can say boo.

Im like the main character of Breaking Bad, 'Breaking Bad'

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Sell drugs to pay for DB3

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Lowtax posted:

I was thinking about doing some crime and really getting into the whole crime thing, but I believe it's illegal to make crimes in the county where I live (Jackson county). Do any of you have experience creating crimes, and is it legal where you are? What are the preferred crimes you like to do? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

You can murder a black guy if you want.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

In my part of Florida certain crimes are allowed, such as shooting black people in the name of Standing Your Ground or eating oxys like candy :911:

Fake edit beaten

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

move out west, anything still goes out here

wikiwikiwikiwildwildwest

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
depends on your skin color

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Crime is A-OK over here, OP. My favourite crime is copying that floppy

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
wearing that top with those shoes should be a crime, op

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
I'm committing a crime right now!

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Did you have any specific type of crime you were looking to get into, ie white collar, psycho-sexual, ironic?

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Crime is a social construct. I consider myself legal-fluid for the most part. I'm only criminal when the police see me do illegal actions.
About 10% of my actions are crime though so I'm more legal than illegal.

I live in California. Crime is sort of illegal here.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Do it Lowtax. Do the crimes

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

Crime is A-OK over here, OP. My favourite crime is copying that floppy

You're gonna need some special equipment for that one though, it's not a beginner-level crime!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lemon posted:

Did you have any specific type of crime you were looking to get into, ie white collar, psycho-sexual, ironic?
I want to do some crimes that are fun, exciting, and profitable. Also I don't want to exert a significant amount of energy in the process, and I'd really prefer it if I could use a dirt bike in the process, for whatever reason.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

In Los Angeles, it's only legal crime if the cops are doing it!

ED: Fun fact. I've lived in LA for nearly a decade and been robbed once. It was by police. I may be biased.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!
No.

Wait, I mean - yes.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Do it Lowtax. Do the crimes
Well I would really like to, but I want to do the research first to know what I'm getting into and the possible consequences. Also I'd like to figure out the best crimes to do and how to optimally accomplish them.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm ripping off the mattress tags on my bed as we speak. gently caress the man. I imagine it's lucrative in some way or it wouldnt be a crime.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009

Lowtax posted:

I want to do some crimes that are fun, exciting, and profitable. Also I don't want to exert a significant amount of energy in the process, and I'd really prefer it if I could use a dirt bike in the process, for whatever reason.

Jewel thief it is. It's truly the finest of crimes.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Lowtax posted:

Have you considered making a spinoff of SA-mart for drugs, and taking a cut? Accept payment in bitcoin and you are untraceable. Also, keep a dirt bike in case you gotta make a getaway,

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Lowtax posted:

Oh so you are looking for eXtreme crimes then, I don't have any truck with those.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Lowtax posted:

It sounds like selling drugs is for you. yeah come to CA its totally fine everyone does it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

downhill purse snatching

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Salem Saberhagen posted:

Jewel thief it is. It's truly the finest of crimes.
No way, I know that's illegal and also I tried it in a Grand Theft Auto 5 mission and didn't really enjoy it. Also in that game my son was a real rear end in a top hat, and I don't know if that's related to the thiefing of jewels.

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

My favorite crime here is definitely when you get on a bus and you tell the bus driver you want the cheaper ticket since you're only going a short trip but then you sit at the back of the bus where he can't see you and go as far as you like without paying the more expensive fare :twisted:

Or when they sell pastries or fruit or something that you weigh yourself with the little scale machine, you put in like 4 tangerines and then press the weigh button but then add another tangerine for free and no one will know :hfive:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

It's a shame you're on the wrong side of Missouri because I've been to East St. Louis a few times and I'm pretty sure crime is legal there.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
You can come to Baltimore, we shoot guns and ride dirtbikes in the road all the time it will be fun!

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Lowtax posted:

No way, I know that's illegal and also I tried it in a Grand Theft Auto 5 mission and didn't really enjoy it. Also in that game my son was a real rear end in a top hat, and I don't know if that's related to the thiefing of jewels.

Selling drugs online is legal. People do it all the time and are never stopped.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Lowtax posted:

I think jewel heisting man is the perfect crime-job description for you. Only if you're okay with using the dirt-bike for exciting getaways through rush hour traffic, though. Does being that kind of crime man strike your fancy?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

We Purge here, but it's a new thing, only had two Purges so far.

First one was kind of a bust, it really didn't do much with the concept and ended up just being constrained to a single home invasion. Second one really did a lot more with the idea, though. Really explored the concept. If you weren't around for the first annual Purge you didn't miss anything.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Selling drugs online is legal. People do it all the time and are never stopped.
I do not have any drugs and I don't know where to get them and also I don't know how to put them into my computer to sell them online.

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
I'm not allowed to rape where I live. You have to try do it sneaky like.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Lowtax posted:

I do not have any drugs and I don't know where to get them and also I don't know how to put them into my computer to sell them online.

You have a whole subforum of drug experts just ask in TCC. You gotta put some effort into this!

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
And they call this a free country!

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Tiberius Thyben posted:

You have a whole subforum of drug experts just ask in TCC. You gotta put some effort into this!

The trick is to take a bunch of Russian horse drugs and fall asleep in a hot car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Well then they can just do the crimes.

• Locked thread