Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Lowtax posted:

Well then they can just do the crimes.

Write down your crimes and mail them to your own address. When the envelope is postmarked, it's copyrighted. Then they can't steal your Original Crime Ideas when you ask them for advice on how to implement them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Patting a dog that doesn't belong to you is a good crime imo.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Tiberius Thyben posted:

You have a whole subforum of drug experts just ask in TCC. You gotta put some effort into this!

If you want to move a step up from banning posters you hate and outright kill them instead, sell them phenazepam

Da Joose is Loose and it's killed at least one idiot goon so far

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I think it's funny that a place called crimea has been stolen by a whole country

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the sanfransico downhill bmx hair clipping ruse. move to sanfran. ride downhill on ur bmx with a pair of good quality scisors. as u ride past people with long hair snip off the excess with perfect timing. they might not even notice ur doing it if ur good enough. sell the hair to wigmakers and enjoy an early retirement. its pure profit and its all downhill so no pedling.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Where I live everything is considered a crime by default. Then if we later decide it's worth making legal we introduce laws that make it not a crime. It takes us a long time to adapt to new technologies. The internet was illegal up until the late nineties.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I saw a cat do a jaywalking today but he did not get arrested. Crimes are legal in Ohio.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

if you go to the moon then revoke your american citizenship you can just shoot dice and drink and drive all day long and the police just have to sit there and watch you through telescopes grumbling.

i did it once it's pretty easy.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

only rich people doing rich people crimes where i live. if you want to build a new patio without paying taxes on the work here's the place to be. other favorites include having your company pay for your new bmw, colluding with the local authorities about public procurement bids, and just generally being Wallenstam.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I'm lobbying to make crime illegal in KC

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Digital Fingers posted:

if you go to the moon then revoke your american citizenship you can just shoot dice and drink and drive all day long and the police would just have to sit there and watch you through telescopes grumbling.

i did it once it's pretty easy.

I bet you get drunk way faster on the moon. It's like Denver, except in space.

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
Do crimes in Georgia. As long as you are white and not drunk you can do whatever you want. It's a libertarian paradise here.

(Georgia doesn't like drunk people because of God just like every free society)

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Maybe hoasting a torrent? I think it's a crime now and it did generate a tidy profit imr (in my recollection)

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dave_Indeed posted:

I saw a cat do a jaywalking today but he did not get arrested. Crimes are legal in Ohio.

That pussy's playing with fire. There's precident:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_trial

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Lowtax posted:

I was thinking about doing some crime and really getting into the whole crime thing

you're already doing it, op.

(it's your posting!).

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
the only crime committed here today is the ten bux you have taken from me time and time again, after getting banned and forcing me to re reg.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Teflon Don posted:

I'm lobbying to make crime illegal in KC
Can I sign a petition or something to help out? I can put up flyers or what have you.

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

You need to join a gang. Those guys have lots of crime experience, and will give you crime tips. Don't sweat the initiation process. You'll probably need a gun.

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum
Google Adwords. Very low effort crime.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

amosni posted:

the only crime committed here today is the ten bux you have taken from me time and time again, after getting banned and forcing me to re reg.
That's called a crime of passion, because I passionately hate your posting!!!

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I believe loudly blasting a boom box on your shoulder while walking down the street is a crime. It's a pretty cool one too.
You could ride your dirt bike while "boom boxing".

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
as evidenced by my bans, lol

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I'm a crime hoarder. I'm addicted to hoarding crimes.

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
You know what they say, if you make crime illegal then it's only criminals who will do crime. Personally I think if we legalize crime and focus on the other issues that matter we will not have to have so many Americans incarcerated for illegal crime.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm thinking about buying some socks online, could there possibly be a crime involved in that process?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

I'm thinking about buying some socks online, could there possibly be a crime involved in that process?

depends if u buy them from a foreign sweat shop for cheap or if u buy made in america. because if u buy the american ones you will be commiting a Crime against good savings.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Lowtax posted:

Depends on what you want filling then when they show up.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

crime is legal here which is why im constantly high on my crime drugs and spending my crime money

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

I just found out that Amazon sells used socks

http://www.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A2611190011%2Cp_n_condition-type%3A6503256011

That should be a crime

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

You could fill the socks with dog poo and leave them burning on your neighbors porch

hard to think of sock crimes tbh

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Lowtax posted:

If you didn't pay sales tax you could be a criminal beast.

If they are stolen you could be on the receiving end of crimesocks.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

EugeneJ posted:

That should be a crime

jesus christ dude, bernie needs to fix this

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
Great crime tip: Take things. Often times you'll come across things. They're pretty much everywhere. At the mall, the beach, at work, at home, in your car, in your friend's car, the bathroom, whatever! There are things everywhere right? Well get this -----> You can commit an easy crime by just taking them! That's right! Watch out for the thing's owner though, because if they catch you the only thing you might be taking.... is a beating ;)

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

EugeneJ posted:

That should be a crime

:eyepop: holy poo poo

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Lowtax posted:

I was thinking about doing some crime and really getting into the whole crime thing, but I believe it's illegal to make crimes in the county where I live (Jackson county). Do any of you have experience creating crimes, and is it legal where you are? What are the preferred crimes you like to do? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

Sodomy is still illegal in a lot of places

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Have you considered making a spinoff of SA-mart for drugs, and taking a cut? Accept payment in bitcoin and you are untraceable. Also, keep a dirt bike in case you gotta make a getaway,

Or, if you want to do something low level, you could set up a place to sell counterfeit SA merchandise, like pirated DVDs of "Doom House". Then, when you are caught, you can have the satisfaction of watching a bulldozer run over the stuff repeatedly on the news, as a deterrent to others.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Contrary to popular opinion, pimpin is rather easy.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

I don't know if the Crime Zone is any good but this tourist promotional material promises a whole lot of crime

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

That's the best picture I ever saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
Come visit Richard, we can do whipits, pepspice, bet on horses and pay for sex with ex D list adult actors, all while being on the warm and comfortable right side of johnny law.

• Locked thread