Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

As annoying as Detective Dickass is, I think max is a little better equipped to deal with the heat than Kate is now. Take one for the team, Max, Kate could probably use the breathing room.

This game is cool by the way. Definitely nabbin it this winter steam sale. Or maybe sooner, so I can enjoy it and be a good enough judge of it to gift it to others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Max is slowly graduating from Time Idiot to Time rear end in a top hat. Balls being doinked eternally. Experiencing perfect revenge only to go back and erase it, keeping the memories but reaping the benefits of doing the right thing.

Well time to buy and play a video game. On the web!

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Crush all nerds.

(This game is really good. it way captures the pain and angst of drifting apart from a friend when you could have kept close if only you just tried but whoops its done now and you can't travel back in time (further than a few minutes or so anyway)).

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

We are young, dumb, and INVINCIBLE!

Let's get on David's poo poo list twice.

Man, now I gotta pick between playing this game myself or getting to enjoy this thread going in blind. It's a tough choice, but since the thread seems to be mostly voting the way I would have played it anyway, I figure I'll just save my own playthrough for the other choices.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Leave the Terr Bear alone and crush Warren instead.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Nerdcrushing aside, I am kinda regretting being a thorn in David's side now. We might have been a believable backup for Kate before, but now we pissed off the school security twice and claimed ownership of marijuana. This stinks! We'd be doing more harm than good backing up Kate now. Still votin to call the police though.

I wonder if it would have made any difference to fly under the radar. The principal already seemed to have it in for us. Guess I figured out what to do in my play through.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Whether or not the handicap fund is legit or not, there is 100% no way that paying the creep off will make him go away forever.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

McKilligan posted:

Damnit people is Max is ever truly going to dunk that nerd she needs gains! Eggs and Bacon.

Nope. Carb load forever.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Nope.

Nope nope nope.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I'm never going to get tired of every new Warren text being greeted with a quiet "ugh".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

No seriously, how is letting Warren beat on nathan going to end well at all?

Even if Nathan did want to lie low there's no way nobody would not notice the state he's in, word would work its way up to the principal or his father, and then the biggest jerkass in town will be stopping at nothing to see that whoever did that would pay dearly. Plus Chloe alread has one stolen gun, if they investigated Nathan's and found a second one it would be really, REALLY bad. Plus Warren. He needs to be crushed like all nerds, but getting the Prescotts to come down on him hard and get sent to jail is not the right way.

I don't know how beating up Nathan would end in anything but an early bad ending.

I know you all want to see nathan get whats coming to him, but now's not the time. We gotta find some time rear end in a top hat way to do it and get off scott-free.

• Locked thread