Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

That man is too hunky to be a high school teacher. This is ruining my immersion.
I, a very closeted teen, had a hunky Italian former-underwear-model for a 9th grade biology teacher and let me tell you, it hosed me right up :v:

But I'm excited for this. This game really nails the feeling of being an ~alternative~ pretentious teen, simultaneously the victim and feeling superior to everyone else. The part where Max thinks "ugh it's like they make them in a factory...actually she's nice to me I shouldn't be so mean" was so high school me it hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

General Ironicus posted:

I feel bad for Max's romantic prospects. She's going to have to compete with a lot of older women for that skater love: http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/11/enduring-appeal-of-a-skater-boi.html
Is this real? Is this loving real life?? :allears:

she quotes a Jungian analyst multiple times as a trustworthy figure, like we live in 1971, how is this real

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

Stay hidden, Chloe is not too broken up about Max doing that and like Max says, her scholarship is on the line and she's already crossed David once.

Though I get the feeling even though Max has seen this, she'll still act like she doesn't know Chloe has the gun. :sigh:

• Locked thread