Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky
Nathan won't be able to keep his problems covered up forever. Snitching will either help him get the help he needs, or at least some I-told-you-so points when the cat gets out of the bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Panzer Skank posted:

Argument against snitching: is this a situation where we would get to have I told you so points? The principal didn't seem real interested in pursuing this, or protecting Max from what she deemed to be a very real threat.

Even great tragedy will not stop my smugness. Whether Max is the same way, I guess we may or may not find out.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

It is not a true victory until it is reveled in. Let the Mockery flow!

Is there a way to make the skater justice happen? I want to see street gangs beating each other with boards like a lovely modern remake of The Warriors.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

I feel bad for Max's romantic prospects. She's going to have to compete with a lot of older women for that skater love: http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/11/enduring-appeal-of-a-skater-boi.html

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Max literally has a blank slate. Whoa.

I say take the shot because we need something to submit to that contest and that is some high-stakes drama.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Mr. Highway posted:

This is by far the best structural deconstructionism on how the player wants and needs to project themselves onto the player character.

My favorite thing is how Max thinks every choice she makes is the bad one. It's just so heartbreakingly teen.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Warren is a sweet boy who simply does not know how to say "Hey Max, I would like to make smoochies with you." I feel for the guy.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Intervening could lead us to a Thelma and Louise life of kickass adventure, but it also makes Chloe say Epic Win. I am torn.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Honesty is the best policy. Stay out and pass the blame to Chloe!

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

A majority of people saw that bird strike the window and did nothing to save it. Fuckers.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

KasaiAisu posted:

Yessssss Max finally told someone about her time powers! Always bugs me when characters keep magic a secret, I know if I could reverse time I would never shut up about it.

And you could tell people over and over again, for the first time!

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Max stepping right up to authority figures and giving them a piece of her mind, in clear view of everybody, is a big change. She's getting cocky with these powers.

Also I hate Warren now.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

I like that removing Max's rewind increases the tension, but it has the less obvious purpose of keeping people from loving around in the choices and messing with Kate just to see what might happen. Don't be that person! That's rude!

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Gay Max makes her obliviousness/disinterest toward Warren make more sense, too. She doesn't think of him that way, so the obvious signs go over her head, or get ignored, or interpreted as a "just close friends" thing. I assume if we were making Max reciprocate with him we could see Chloe's hints in the same light.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

What is next in store for Max "NOIR ANGEL" Caulfield? How will Max, aka The Max Factor, decide? Will she follow Chloe to go poop?

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Eat the gun. Shoot the cannoli.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

I just watched the episode and http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VFW0OqSxoW

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

I've been voting for whichever option is the worst for the most teens involved. Every vote.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

A revolution without dick eating is not a revolution worth having.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

I'd like to bring some attention to the little doodle in the corner of Victoria's journal. Good doodle.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

I think Jefferson knows we have time powers, or some kind of special ability. His talk about how special Max is was something more than it should have been otherwise, and I think he has some occult plans beneath his gross-rear end assaults.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

My favorite guy is "Ugh, your nose!" guy.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

kool

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

What a wonderful, uplifting start to my day. I'm fine, doing just fine. The sun is shining and

fuuuuuuck me I'm wrecked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

I know it's entirely due to my viewing history, but whenever I see a Fun Home song in the related videos column it just feels right.

Thank you for this video, and the whole LP.

• Locked thread