Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NiftyBottle
Jan 1, 2009

radical
Is anyone else having a problem loading the fourth video? I trying to catch up but I can't get it to play for the life of me. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiftyBottle
Jan 1, 2009

radical

Panzer Skank posted:

This might be a limitation from the fUCCKING copyright Bullshit that you can't watch on "specific devices". What are you trying to watch it on? Should I just appeal their decision and risk having my account shot into the sun??

I've tried a couple of browsers (Firefox, Opera) on my Windows machine, also the built-in Youtube app on my Android tablet. Sucks that there's copyright poo poo going down.

e: Chrome, too. It just hangs on the loading spinny thing. I get previews when I hover over the time bar thing, but at no point will the video actually play. The ads load fine though.

e2: Ok, I got off my rear end and grabbed my mac, and it loaded fine there. Who knows why it wouldn't on the other two. :shrug:

NiftyBottle fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Dec 7, 2015

• Locked thread