Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Well... I think it's obvious we have to just let poor Max take the fall for the pot. It'll probably be fine....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Warren is the kind of kid that probably posts on forums.SomethingAwful.com. He only gets goonier as the game goes on. Well.... we'll get there when we get there.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

One thing I really like about this game is how it weaves in stuff from the PNW that some folks might not know about like the picture of Max with her friends by the Fremont Troll, and how if you choose to take the money Max's main interest in Portland is Powell's bookstore. It's nice that the writers at least attempt to make the setting feel actual with landmarks that folks not from here might not know about.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Oh man! I can't believe they changed the location of the grocery bag. That's hilarious. The one major thing I've always heard (and thought myself) during this section was "Who would leave their grocery bag at the front door and not immediately away?" so putting it at least in the kitchen is an improvement.

• Locked thread