Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Daedra posted:

spanish manlove would be a habitual reporter :lol:

I like to test the reporting turn around time, I forgot I even reported this thread that's how long ago it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Youre gay

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Another True Shart Story

My wife and I went over to her sisters house for dinner. The sister had prepared a delightful dinner of grilled fish and asparagus. No problems, no gastric distress. Next morning I'm at work sitting at my desk. Go to fart, and I immediately realize something is terribly wrong. I am sitting in a puddle of greenish oil. Race to the bathroom and see that its blasted straight through my underwear and dockers. No poo poo, just oil.. So I sneak out of the office and drive home to change. Get home and there's my wife. Same thing happened to her.

To this day we still tease my sister-in-law about her cooking

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
One time I somehow consumed a bunch of that indigestible fat replacement (Olestra?) and I was having random and unpredictable oily discharge out of my rear end for like a week

really kept me on my toes

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
My bowels are so hosed up that whenever I fart, it's about a 50/50 chance that some poop is gonna come out.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Spanish Manlove posted:

I like to test the reporting turn around time, I forgot I even reported this thread that's how long ago it was

I think I see what you're doing here

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 minutes!
i feel like franco is making america, and thereby the forums, great again.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Fishy Joe posted:

bc children ruin they anus

BABYS COME FROM THE BUTT!? :eyepop: edit :eyepop:

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax
mod sass is against the rules afaik, just like forums invasions.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
i was kidding franco is aatrek-level bad

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

Just want to interject here and say

gently caress you Franco (aka Spanish Manlove) for reporting this thread

and for most of the other reports you make

you were a poo poo mod and are an even more poo poo reporter

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

This thread about sharting has gone to poo poo.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Spanish Manlove posted:

no it's cool I just like to abuse the report button lmao

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Spanish Manlove posted:

you're a poo poo mod and everyone hates you why do you let this kinda garbage stay in GBS?
I don't hate gnarly :-(

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Spanish Manlove posted:

you're a poo poo mod and everyone hates you why do you let this kinda garbage stay in GBS?

no you are! *stomps feet, shits pants*

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
even at his worst gnarly has been referred to as a better franco. it's really amazing the lack of self awareness you have dude

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
His babyfit in GWS was really funny and bad.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I am wondering why franco thinks his opinion of gnarly represents some sort of mass consensus?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

proof of concept posted:

I am wondering why franco thinks his opinion of gnarly represents some sort of mass consensus?

bc he's that delusional lmao

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Spanish Manlove posted:

your months long babyfit in gbs lately has been funnier and worse

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Spanish Manlove posted:

You are in a constant state of being a weird bitter retard who is melting down all the time. I'm sorry you're so miserable, stop trying to spread your misery to the happy denizens of gbs. Tell me about your last shart, with good humour and a twinkle in your eye please.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Did someone change all the retard posters to Bonzi buddy?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Franco u dont need to be ashamed of your sharts. We're all friends here :shobon:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
let he who has not fantasized about loving his sister cast the first stone here guys

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

wiffle ball bat posted:

You are in a constant state of being a weird bitter retard who is melting down all the time. I'm sorry you're so miserable, stop trying to spread your misery to the happy denizens of gbs. Tell me about your last shart, with good humour and a twinkle in your eye please.

I actually don't think you guys are happy at all, or at least never positive about anything.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Spanish Manlove posted:

I actually don't think you guys are happy at all, or at least never positive about anything.

i think i speak for everyone when I say we're happy that you're no longer a mod here.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I just wanted to post about sharting amongst friendly people who shared my interest, but now I feel my extremely good posts have been lost to manlove's tantrum.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

wow rude posted:

i think i speak for everyone when I say we're happy that you're no longer a mod here.

Thank you.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

*sharts in you are general direction*

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm morrissey IRL: vegan, loud, probably gay (?)

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
All we are is sharts in the wind

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
cool cover band idea for GIbbus where I'm the lead vocals: The Sharts

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

I just wanted to post about sharting amongst friendly people who shared my interest, but now I feel my extremely good posts have been lost to manlove's tantrum.

Yes, thank you. Less Manlove poo poo posting, more Shart stories please

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Can you imagine a bride at the altar sharting her wedding dress

This is my extremely specific fetish

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Spanish Manlove posted:

You can't imagine happiness bc you're trapped in the throes of morbid depression and self loathing and wouldn't know a happy man from your own sharty rear end cheeks

Your brain is insanely sad dude u should improve your diet and get some exercise and maybe try some meditation. Have your committed sex partner/lover rub your shoulders while saying nice things about you. I hope you feel better soon buddy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm morrissey IRL: vegan, loud, probably gay (?)

Nah, you're more like Chad Kroger. Ultimately ineffectual yet mildly nauseating white-noise while the only people who claim to like you only do it to piss off others. But your accidental suicide will still make me say "That sucks, poor guy. Wish he could have gotten his life together and prevented this"

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
this one time i got all dressed up and was pulling out of my driveway and farted in the car and pooed just a little but enough that i had to go inside and grab some clean drawers luckily this happened in my driveway and not somewhere else

this is a real true story as me details i can back it up

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
I'm positive that sharts are funny and powerful and that I'm having an epic good day just like most days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
guys i will literally do anything for your attention please dont stop

• Locked thread