Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Android Bicyclist posted:

I sharted about a month ago just as I was about to take a 10-hour drive back home. Luckily I was only 10 minutes away from my mom's place so I turned around & cleaned myself up.

I also came down with some nasty cold/flu so I just attributed the sharting to being sick.

Today I had a mini shart situation after leaving work & was going to go to the gym. Got to the gym, washed my poop-stained underwear & put them in my empty Tupperware lunch container.

Tonight I've spent a good hour with diarrhea. I'm starting to think I need to call a doctor or an exorcist.

a good thing to do if you've got diarrhea is to buy a box of frosted mini-wheats, yeah? and take them and shove them up your rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread