Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
ye soweth anal sex with men op, and ye shall reap the whirlwind of sharts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

I haven't had anal. Also I'm a woman.

goondolences to your bf

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I guess you could say you have a shart fuse OP

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

Like I have one lol

I'm a goon

sent u a pm

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i want to sniff microwave's hot mom's shart-stained panties

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
wtf is it with women not being able to control their colons + bladder after they hit 25. you durty bitches.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

Just want to interject here and say

gently caress you Franco (aka Spanish Manlove) for reporting this thread

and for most of the other reports you make

you were a poo poo mod and are an even more poo poo reporter

Lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

you're a poo poo mod and everyone hates you why do you let this kinda garbage stay in GBS?

u shouldnt backseat mod or modsass u know

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Fishy Joe posted:

bc children ruin they anus

BABYS COME FROM THE BUTT!? :eyepop: edit :eyepop:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Franco u dont need to be ashamed of your sharts. We're all friends here :shobon:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

I actually don't think you guys are happy at all, or at least never positive about anything.

*sharts in you are general direction*

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Can you imagine a bride at the altar sharting her wedding dress

This is my extremely specific fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
seriously tho if you guys have ever sharted or even worried about sharting u need to practice better pooping strategies. tyou need to take time over your shits like 10 or 15 minutes and not just pull your pants back up after two perfunctory plops come out in 30 seconds. a good poo poo should be savoured and time taken over it. Go into the toilette with a good book or your phone to hand and prepare to be there for a quarter hour and just relax. there's more poop in youre tummy than you think and the more you get out the more fresh and confident you'll feel if you need to fart later on.,

thanks for reading and god bless.

• Locked thread