Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Currently huddled in a bathroom stall in Greensburg Kansas. Had to throw away my underwear but it did NOT get on my pants.

Can I get some support here

How does this happen to a 28 yr old adult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Well it's not really normal for me. Also I have public restroom anxiety and now I'm scared to come out. Like somehow people will know.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

You learn from experience when it is okay to fart and not. As you get older you learn its better not to chance it as much and just do it on a toilet.

Also was it that bad you couldnt take some soap to your undies and wash it in the sink?

I'm scared someone would see. This is a multi stall bathroom, not one that is just a single toilet in a room with a lock

Thanks for the solidarity though guys

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Oberleutnant posted:

ye soweth anal sex with men op, and ye shall reap the whirlwind of sharts.

I haven't had anal. Also I'm a woman.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Everytime I poo poo myself I just flip my pants inside out

Lol

Fortunately my pants are unscathed

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Oberleutnant posted:

goondolences to your bf

Like I have one lol

I'm a goon

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

Just make sure you wiped properly and wash your hands. THen get on home. No one will know if you just act normal.

I can't go home. I'm traveling to Oklahoma for work. I still have 2 hours ahead of me.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Gaunab posted:

how much brisket was eaten beforehand?

None. I haven't eaten anything weird actually.

Ok, I escaped the bathroom and I am preparing to hit the road again, commando. Wish me luck goons

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

We've all been there. You will get through this... I'm with you *extends hand*

Now wipe away those tears. You have nothing to fear anymore.

Thanks

I admit I used to read GBS pants making GBS threads threads and feel a smug sense of superiority because I didn't have that problem

How the mighty have fallen

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
I shat my pants today
I knew it from the feel
I didn't wash the stain
The shame was just too real

And you can have it all
My drawers full of dirt
I let myself down
With a fart and squirt

Erethizon_dorsatum fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Nov 10, 2015

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
I felt the urge to fart again but fortunately I was right outside Woodward so I just clenched until I got to a gas station so I could fart on the toilet. This turned out to be the right decision.

The stretch between Coldwater KS and Woodward OK is completely devoid of towns so I was worried I wouldn't make it.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

1gnoirents posted:

lmao I did that too recently for the first time in my life. luckily I was at work, but I had to throw away my loving underwear too

literal pants making GBS threads. It was a moment

Will our lives ever be the same I wonder

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Fishy Joe posted:

bc children ruin they anus

I don't even have any kids

There is no explanation for this nightmare

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wasn't this a deg tweet

I don't know who deg is but frankly I'd be shocked if s/he or any other goons have ever been to Greensburg.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Nathilus posted:

Sorry, I know this is from page 1, but loving laffo. I have still never shat my pants so I can halfway relate. I STILL feel smug as hell about having bowel control and constantly wonder what is wrong with you people.

enjoy it while you can, you sweet, naive fool

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
i finally finished with work and I'm in my hotel room now. i have access to a private toilet mere feet away at any moment. is this what heaven feels like?

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
kinda sounds like he should have gone to the ER, jesus christ

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

The Bible posted:

As a note, I did suggest the ER, but we are American and he was uninsured, and didn't want to ruin himself financially quite so early.

To this day he won't so much as touch dried meat.

Understandable. Poor guy.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Well the crisis seems to have passed.

I want to thank you all for coming with me on this incredible journey

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Moon Atari posted:

I need more closure. Please share what you have learnt from this experience in order to complete the narrative arc that we have all become so invested in.

I guess I've learned you can go from being a toddler through your 28th birthday shart free, but no one, NO ONE is truly safe.

Also make sure to pay attention to the weight of your farts before letting it rip. And also, always carry extra underwear.

I'm done here in Oklahoma and I'm about to begin my 4 hour drive back home. Hopefully this new knowledge will have me arriving with clean underwear.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Poor sphincter control.

Do you even clench bro?

I clamp down like a bear trap but it somehow wasn't enough this time

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
Mock me if you must, but BEWARE! For I was once like you.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

you're a poo poo mod and everyone hates you why do you let this kinda garbage stay in GBS?

My thread isn't garbage :(

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

The Bible posted:

The sharting thread has become a battleground in the war between Olde GBS and NuGBS.

I just... I just wanted to maybe make some goons laugh at my misfortune and get some sympathy

What have I done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

This is you. You're filthy.

lol

• Locked thread