Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

gnarlyhotep posted:

Just want to interject here and say

gently caress you Franco (aka Spanish Manlove) for reporting this thread

and for most of the other reports you make

you were a poo poo mod and are an even more poo poo reporter

er mah lmao

that guys got emotional issues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
shart free for over a year, which means im about due.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
sharting is a powerful event in someone's life and is worthy of serious discussion. if you dont want to talk about sharting, kindly go find another place to post that is more your speed and style. thanks.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
the memory of the shart is just as sticky and distressing as the shart itself

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Spanish Manlove posted:

His babyfit in GWS was really funny and bad.

You are in a constant state of being a weird bitter retard who is melting down all the time. I'm sorry you're so miserable, stop trying to spread your misery to the happy denizens of gbs. Tell me about your last shart, with good humour and a twinkle in your eye please.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Spanish Manlove posted:

I actually don't think you guys are happy at all, or at least never positive about anything.

You can't imagine happiness bc you're trapped in the throes of morbid depression and self loathing and wouldn't know a happy man from your own sharty rear end cheeks

Your brain is insanely sad dude u should improve your diet and get some exercise and maybe try some meditation. Have your committed sex partner/lover rub your shoulders while saying nice things about you. I hope you feel better soon buddy

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
I'm positive that sharts are funny and powerful and that I'm having an epic good day just like most days

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
That guy is a good troll bc instead of thinking happy sharty thoughts I'm worried about the kind of sadsack failbitch who would report the shart thread and hoping they have friends or family around them in what must be extremely trying times, to reduce them to such emotional fragility.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Spanish Manlove posted:

IIRC it was something like "this thread is bad" or "kajvsdhkags" where I just hit my hand on the keyboard or "is anyone actually reading threads here?"

You're shaking like a leaf hon can I get you a cup of cocoa

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Fart fetishes are fairly common it's only a short leap to finding sharts sexy from that point.

Every fart expels at least some fecal chunks even if they're very small so in essence every fart is a shart and it's just a matter of scale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i just wish everybody would be less mad and sad

e: and more glad and rad

• Locked thread