Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'll take either, but my general opinion is that even though my namesake comes from a Joel episode (Rocketship XM) , Mike ftmfw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

That Robot posted:

wasn't that name from the Mutiny in Space episode with the railings and all that?

No, in Rocketship XM they pan across the people in the ship and refer to Lloyd Bridges as "Dirk Squarejaw". Space Mutiny is probably in my top 5 episodes, though.

I really hope this project is successful and turns out to be entertaining.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I may have missed it, but how are these being distributed? Over air? Streaming? Straight to BD/DVD?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Haier posted:

Did anyone actually care about the skits and poo poo before the actual movies came on? I thought it was all unfunny filler. I liked the set, the robots, the premise, the countdown, but the skits never seemed to get beyond public access quality bad.

What I'm trying to say is that they should just hire legit voice actors and good writers and forget the dumb skits and bad host that we have to look at.

Same here.... I've always skipped the skits on DVD. I never found them funny, especially when it comes to Joel.

• Locked thread