Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hate to break it to you but chances are if you have 2 months left to live due to cancer youd be lucky to get up out of bed and drive to a movie theater. have you ever known someone personally who has died of cancer? they become physically diminished. you definitely couldnt go diving in corral reefs :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

thathonkey posted:

hate to break it to you but chances are if you have 2 months left due to live due to cancer youd be lucky to get up out of bed and drive to a movie theater. have you ever known someone personally who has died of cancer? they become physically diminished. you definitely couldnt go diving in corral reefs :cripes:

well gently caress it guess I will go diving anyway

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
pleas see the a/t diving thread I will post pictures as always

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jackyl posted:

well gently caress it guess I will go diving anyway
easy burial at sea

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
goin out bin laden style

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Most people who are dying often get really concerned of the fiscal well being of those they're leaving behind and won't waste all the money they've saved on themselves but instead set up their loved ones with something to help with the expenses, as dying is really expensive now

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Literal piece of poo poo.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Booblord Zagats posted:

Most people who are dying often get really concerned of the fiscal well being of those they're leaving behind and won't waste all the money they've saved on themselves but instead set up their loved ones with something to help with the expenses, as dying is really expensive now

hm you sound like your broke and want someone to die and leave you money

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I can't decide whether or not I want to be forewarned of my death or go out sopranos-style. I'm leaning towards the latter, right?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
cancer isn't cool. that's just my opinion of course, no intention of offending anyone by stating that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The movie Fanboys was horrendous and i am upset this story is reminding me of it.

it was terrible while I was watching it but now, years later, I kinda appreciate that the whole runtime was just a lead up to a lovely one-liner that echoed what everyone in the audience was thinking since the very beginning of the film

• Locked thread