Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

what if it was a cliffhanger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pawn 17 posted:

During his last days, he laid on his bed, face twisted, muttering "the horror....the horror!" over and over again.
*jar jar emerges from ship cabin

MEESTAH FLEETWOOD, HE DEAD

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fart Puzzle posted:

what a lame dying wish, like for real dude is on the level of that guy who got buried in his brony gear
w...what

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fart Puzzle posted:

u heard me bithc

e: google "brony funeral"
http://www.cringechannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/H0O411j.jpg (not embedding because i dunno if dead bodies are NSFW or not)

there's no way in hell this is real

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Grant DaNasty posted:

Did they allow any dying people watch Episode 1 before it was released? If so, lol
does Jake Lloyd count?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Lol why would a dead body be NSFW....this is Sparta :cmon:
i already got banned once for not being careful, so i might as well err on the side of caution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jackyl posted:

well gently caress it guess I will go diving anyway
easy burial at sea

• Locked thread