Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Say Nothing posted:

Anyone else keep confusing him with Tiny Face Guy?

fixed that for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Mein Eyes! posted:

fixed that for you

In best future, augmented reality glasses will automatically make his face look this way.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hazo posted:

i was nice to him in high school just in case he ever turned out to be a crazy person

glad to know i made the right call

did everyone go to high school with jake lloyd jfc

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

He is unusually strong in the force. He makes people BECOME goons, just by being around them.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

did someone else in the thread say they went too? it was like a 4000 person school so i wouldnt be surprised.

i think its also that the stories of him being mercilessly bullied have gotten around by now but he a freshman my senior year so idk how much worse it got. poor kid

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

A friend of mine went to high school with Ke$ha. Apparently she was really weird and had no friends and asked my friend for help with her math homework.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

A friend of mine went to high school with Ke$ha. Apparently she was really weird and had no friends and asked my friend for help with her math homework.

well did he help her or not???

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Yeah, she helped Ke$ha with her homework.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

He hosed her right in the pussy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

i think we all know the answer to........that

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

a starwar betamax posted:

i think we all know the answer to........that

im not really the brightest bulb. i dont know :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
She did not gently caress Ke$ha guys, c'mon.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i have always found ke$has name a bit tacky. im sorry but its true

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

im permabanned actor jedistomper58. i first started star wars when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “the force” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “chewbacca balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside jedi assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the force from star wars was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” star wars to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Hazo posted:

did someone else in the thread say they went too? it was like a 4000 person school so i wouldnt be surprised.

i think its also that the stories of him being mercilessly bullied have gotten around by now but he a freshman my senior year so idk how much worse it got. poor kid

Tell us your tales, you tales of Jake Lloyd, oh Hazo my friend

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Mange Mite posted:

im permabanned actor jedistomper58. i first started star wars when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “the force” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “chewbacca balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside jedi assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the force from star wars was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” star wars to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Shoulda worked "nerf herder" in there somehow. This is not quite the Original Trilogy level of niggerstomper58 parody posts, but at least it's not the Prequel Trilogy either. 6/10.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Hazo posted:

I very clearly remember another Jake Lloyd thread where two different goons recalled him offering to masturbate their dogs for them. The thread then devolved into endless canine jerking posts, but I have no idea if the initial claims were true or not.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Dresh posted:

I very clearly remember another Jake Lloyd thread where two different goons recalled him offering to masturbate their dogs for them. The thread then devolved into endless canine jerking posts, but I have no idea if the initial claims were true or not.

..."for them"? Is that like a chore kids have to do in that town?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Harveygod posted:

..."for them"? Is that like a chore kids have to do in that town?

LOL look at this millennial. Never had to masturbate a dog growing up.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

No visible neck tat so he still has a ways to go before he's on the same level as Worf's kid

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
schizophrenia is really bad it's like getting alzheimers when you're 20, only you don't die from it in a few years.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Lord of Pie posted:

No visible neck tat so he still has a ways to go before he's on the same level as Worf's kid

God-dammit! It was that mudbath with Lwaxana that turned the boy all weird!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mein Eyes! posted:

fixed that for you

He seems cool

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

schizophrenia is really bad it's like getting alzheimers when you're 20, only you don't die from it in a few years.

imagine getting cranked hard by god himself

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

All these former child stars seem to have this thousand yard stare.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

yeah schizophrenia is awful, and treatment for it can be either decent or nonexistent if the drug treatments don't work

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Jesus Christ, Man, there's just some things you don't talk about in Public!

Were any printers carried?

Dresh posted:

Didn't one of the goons go to a Star Wars con in Japan and bought him a pack of cigarettes without knowing who he was?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My Q-Face posted:

Jesus Christ, Man, there's just some things you don't talk about in Public!
Were any printers carried?

The Laserjet will be with you, always.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

what does it have to do with podcasting?

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Child Stars often come to a bad end.

We should have a thread speculating on their fates (them's that ain't dead already) If it hasn't already been done.

I wonder what kind of fireball of disgrace will end Mcauley Culkin?

E: Or -is it Cauley McCulkin?

E2: Wasn't Charlie Sheen a child star too?

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
My favorite is the powerglove kid from Wizard

registered sex offender

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Goddamn, NY Daily News, was it really necessary to fill an article about how a schizophrenic man has been arrested with Star Wars references? Like, I get it, he was the kid from Phantom Menace, but have a little loving respect

Like, if Wil Wheaton got hit by a bus tomorrow, would the article they run say multiple times that "Wheaton never got to Live Long And Prosper :iamafag: and has gone off to the Final Frontier in the sky :razz:"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"Retired actress Carrie Fisher has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and, according to medical sources, has three months to live. We bet she'd rather kiss a Wookiee than hear this news! Sources say that Fisher has placed herself in the care of renowned oncologist Larry Moskovitz, who is a little short for a doctor but nevertheless needs to help Fisher because he's her only hope. Laugh it up, fuzzball!

Fisher is famous for her portrayal of Princess Leia Organa in the original Star Wars trilogy."

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

i agree op, serious mental illness is hilarious

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Lord of Pie posted:

lmao I thought worf's kid was black but they just pained him?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

hemale in pain posted:

lmao I thought worf's kid was black but they just pained him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9L2NlSYJGM

Pain, yes

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

what if anakin was forums poster niggerstomper all along

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
son of worf was hardly a child star

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

etalian posted:

my fav fan story is the time a goon told Robert Picardo he was the only good thing about Voyager

robert picardo needs to be in more things

• Locked thread