Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
I guess his career is nissan hit (a tree)

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Zzulu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtkM2JPcHPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEmgio0VV1E

Awkward nerd stars in bad movie, gets bullied as kid, grows up with brain problems, grows the worst facial hair, endangers people in traffic, hopefully dies soon

A pretty good life story imo

"I don't think 'the Force' is a good card to pull with the ladies."

Good job, Jake. I wish I could transfer your brain problems Green Mile style to that interviewer, just for that last line about drugs or whatever. What an rear end in a top hat.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Harveygod posted:

"I don't think 'the Force' is a good card to pull with the ladies."

Good job, Jake. I wish I could transfer your brain problems Green Mile style to that interviewer, just for that last line about drugs or whatever. What an rear end in a top hat.

:qq:

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Pump that freaks rear end full of cum tranquilizers and call it a career

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

RideTheSpiral posted:

good point although on the other hand maybe my life is better than this guy with severe mental illness

a fine rebuttal sir, but i posit to you that this man appears to have a decent support net and the resources to battle said mental illness and you are posting about the kid from star wars on a dead internet forum and paid ten dollars for the opportunity

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
The Two Player pod racing arcade game with the two pods was legit fun. I would totally buy one of those one day

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

The Mentalizer posted:

$3.9 million or not, I can't help but feel sorry for someone that's been poo poo on that hard by life. Cant buy a cure for schizophrenia and you definitely can't buy friends when you're a violently psychotic, painfully awkward weirdo who's widely regarded as one of the worst characters from the worst Star Wars film. Poor kid just got spit roasted by George Lucas and genetics/mother nature and there's not a drat thing he can do about it.

actually you can, anti-psychotic medicine is just a stopgap but with proper therapy you can cure schizophrenia

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ahundredbux posted:

actually you can, anti-psychotic medicine is just a stopgap but with proper therapy you can cure schizophrenia

yeah GOING OUTSIDE and maybe a little thing called LIFTING WEIGHTS

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

This is actually sad and all, but that's pretty weird that he ended up being exactly like his character.

I wonder who his irl Palpatine is.

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

Fitzy Fitz posted:

This is actually sad and all, but that's pretty weird that he ended up being exactly like his character.

I wonder who his irl Palpatine is.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Wow too true.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Notice in that video that he's exhibiting the behaviour of rocking back and forth in place, which is a self soothing technique that autistic people do.

lol

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

RideTheSpiral posted:

yeah GOING OUTSIDE and maybe a little thing called LIFTING WEIGHTS

if u dont life i can understand how you'd go crazy from being an inferior human being and all tbf

Fluo
May 25, 2007

smoobles posted:

that article was hard to read, i think it needed more star wars references

:smoobles:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I legit feel bad for Jake Lloyd. Dude's entire life seems like some kind of Faustian Bargain scenario. If anything he needs to schedule a meeting with Will Wheton and figure out how he managed to kind of own it while moving on and making a little money off of it

Also the interviw at the convention just made me hate the interviewer for doing 0 research and trying to dogpile on the poor guy.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
haha he knows it doesnt matter in the Matrix

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

SpaceAceJase posted:

Notice in that video that he's exhibiting the behaviour of rocking back and forth in place, which is a self soothing technique that autistic people do.

lol

It's also extremely common in schizophrenics.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He's like the one guy who can legitimately say George Lucas raped his childhood .

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
His midichlorians are off their rocker.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

SpaceAceJase posted:

lol

schizophrenia involves vivid hallucination, both visual and auditory of scary poo poo and voices that tell you to hurt other ppl and poo poo so I'm not very surprised

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

RideTheSpiral posted:

I guess his career is nissan hit (a tree)

heh

-crumpled car comes to stop, Jake slams fist into dashboard shouting "poodoo!"-

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Let's be real, the guy would have become schizophrenic regardless but thanks to George Lucas he has the resources to afford treatment and not end up homeless or incarcerated like every other psychotic in the US.

George Lucas is a hero

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
haha this guy has an untreated medical condition that makes it impossible for him to differentiate between fantasy and reality. what a loving retard am i right gbs????

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

nigga crab pollock posted:

haha this guy has an untreated medical condition that makes it impossible for him to differentiate between fantasy and reality. what a loving retard am i right gbs????

He's white tho, so it's okay

Hashtag GBS
May 10, 2015

by Lowtax

do you not know what forum you're in? maybe its you who is the retard

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

george lucas gave this guys parents like 100 grand and they wasted it all and he got like 8 toys and now gets yelled at in the street for the rest of his life, he's pretty spoiled imo

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Look out guys nigga crab has been triggered by people making fun of someone

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

what do you expect he was a product of darth plageius messing around with the force to create life everybody knows that's going to gently caress up your jesus son

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Will Wheaton, Jason Bateman, Mara Wilson and Malcolm-Jamal Warner need to start a life coaching service for child stars because they really seem to have their poo poo together

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hashtag GBS posted:

do you not know what forum you're in? maybe its you who is the retard

GBS 1.0 is creeping back in now that rules are back. So get ready for lovely megathreads with SJWs all over the loving place.

lol Jake Lloyd is a rich ugly schizo

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010
Now grease up your baby
For a ball on the hill
I'll polish them rockets now
And swallow those pills
And say "ooooooooooohhh...."

Jake Lloyd mothafucka

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

What if he becomes a a serial killer and goes around killing all the actors that play(ed) the good Jedi? RIP Liam Neeson

I hope he has a kid out of wedlock or through a sperm bank and one day shows up and is like "I am your father" that'd be funny and referential

Basically his life should be comparable to star wars so that millions of nerds can have a hearty chuckle

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

bradzilla posted:

GBS 1.0 is creeping back in now that rules are back. So get ready for lovely megathreads with SJWs all over the loving place.

lol Jake Lloyd is a rich ugly schizo

it's more complicated and more retarded than that

the rules are back but none of the mods want to enforce them so they're going to settle for randomly banning wide swathes of posters at random for technical infractions because it's "funny"

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
He needs to buy a forums account and seek career advice from the goon hivemind. Couldn't be worse than his own choices.

and for the love of God please unban Enfield. I miss that scarred mutherfucker.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

it's more complicated and more retarded than that

the rules are back but none of the mods want to enforce them so they're going to settle for randomly banning wide swathes of posters at random for technical infractions because it's "funny"

or, maybe we'll have both gbs 1.0 and gbs 2.0 posts at the same time, and swathes of aggressively bad posters will be banned occasionally

*casts a wary gaze at ANIME IS BLOOD*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I hope he yells out Now this is pod racing! When he gets pounded in the rear end in prison

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Also I feel bad that decades of bullying and harassment has left jake lloyd a psychotic basketcase but loving lol

etalian posted:

The report about Lloyd's mental health issues came as dramatic dash cam footage from the high-speed chase that led to his arrest showed Lloyd driving like he was trying to relive his pod-racing glory.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

happyhippy posted:

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/actors/jake-lloyd-net-worth/

Worth 3.9 million.

POOR LITTLE MILLENIAL ME!
MY NAME WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER AND I WONT HAVE TO WORK AGAIN
I HATE YOU MOM

"So what if he had his life ruined as a kid while barely comprehending what he got himself into? So what if he has a mental disease that hinders him from living a normal life? So what he will be remembered for what is generaly considered to be a very bad movie? He has MONEY, that ungrateful little poo poo, how could he possibly feel bad about anything?"

Signed:
- An american

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

remember when he was owned by a greasy space bug lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

Thank you so much for the prompt correct answer and making my day.

• Locked thread