Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
$3.9 million or not, I can't help but feel sorry for someone that's been poo poo on that hard by life. Cant buy a cure for schizophrenia and you definitely can't buy friends when you're a violently psychotic, painfully awkward weirdo who's widely regarded as one of the worst characters from the worst Star Wars film. Poor kid just got spit roasted by George Lucas and genetics/mother nature and there's not a drat thing he can do about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Ahundredbux posted:

actually you can, anti-psychotic medicine is just a stopgap but with proper therapy you can cure schizophrenia

Well poo poo, learn something new every day. I didn't realize it was curable, I thought it was one of those conditions a person is stuck managing for the rest of their life.

E:

Say Nothing posted:

Anyone else keep confusing him with Tiny Face Guy?

Yeah, I always mix them up if there isn't a picture to go with whatever trash I'm reading that mentions one or the other. Same with Tobey Maguire and Elijah Wood.

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Nov 13, 2015

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
was he picked on in middle school? hmm let me think

- Weighed 750 pounds
- Parents were both George Lucas (long story)
- Wore a Jedi robe to school every day
- Had the word gungan instead of a mouth

• Locked thread