Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
everyone here is either an autistic shut in with no life experience or your classic "seen too much" burnout with an incurable mental disorder or crippling drug addiction. where are the in betweeners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't know
*shits self*

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
which camp do you fall in op?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you still paid :10bux: to be here

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I am the cool kid with the sunglasses and leather jacket who has a tooth pick after his cafeteria lunch. :)

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving your dad lol owned op

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

nomadologique posted:

which camp do you fall in op?

incurable mental disorder

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Because normal people don't post on forums anymore, let alone a forum that hit it's peek a decade ago and has been going down hill ever since. SA is a relic, full of bitter old shut ins. Everyone else has moved on to twitter and facebook poo poo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
shitcock gayy

turds

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

i'm autistic and have done drugs. i have talked to people before too. i am the inbetweener you are asking about op.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

shitcock gayy

turds
same

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
idk op diversify your portfolio

that void you have in your sad soul can't be fully filled with something awful dotcom alone

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

gagelion is back posted:

incurable mental disorder

next question, what poo poo did you see too much of that burned you out?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Because normal people don't post on forums anymore, let alone a forum that hit it's peek a decade ago and has been going down hill ever since. SA is a relic, full of bitter old shut ins. Everyone else has moved on to twitter and facebook poo poo

seriously why do the dudes with the burger and hotdog hat avs always say the most obnoxious poo poo?

is there a conspiracy? are you all the same person?

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

nomadologique posted:

next question, what poo poo did you see too much of that burned you out?

my mother beat the poo poo out of me daily until i was around 16-18 then i got addicted to amphetamines

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

cool, how was that? both parts

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

gagelion is back posted:

everyone here is either an autistic shut in with no life experience or your classic "seen too much" burnout with an incurable mental disorder or crippling drug addiction. where are the in betweeners?

Stay at home step-mom here married to a rich guy!
:wink:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

nomadologique posted:

seriously why do the dudes with the burger and hotdog hat avs always say the most obnoxious poo poo?

i dunno but i think the baseball card avatar goons are trying to start their own league at this point

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

also you were 16-18 why did you let your mom beat you up is she really strong do yo uhavea horse mom?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gagelion is back posted:

i hope u get facefucked till blood gushes from your eye sockets

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

symbolic posted:

i dunno but i think the baseball card avatar goons are trying to start their own league in secret

that's cool jerry mumphrey is really funny so i hope he is the captain or the mascot or the short stop or the coach

then when the pitcher is doing really badly he can walk out onto the mound and start cussing

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

nomadologique posted:

I can't discuss that publicly

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

nomadologique posted:

also you were 16-18 why did you let your mom beat you up is she really strong do yo uhavea horse mom?

imagine either of your parents systematically abusing you from the earliest point that you even have memories then imagine how afraid of them you would be. the abuse was all terrible, the speed addiction was really fun at first then bad

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

gagelion is back posted:

my mother beat the poo poo out of me daily until i was around 16-18 then i got addicted to amphetamines
i took too many apmphethamines daily for a while at work. i was twtiching and people were looking at me weird. then i stopped. i am better now and am not burned out. why do consider yourself burned out?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

oh wait so she didn't just abuse you from 16-18 she abused you from 0-18?

how long were you addicted to speed? how much how often did you use? how long did that last? why did you stop? how did you get off it? what are you doing now to fill the hole left by emotional and substance abuse?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

gay gay gay gayvgayv

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

nomadologique posted:

oh wait so she didn't just abuse you from 16-18 she abused you from 0-18?

how long were you addicted to speed? how much how often did you use? how long did that last? why did you stop? how did you get off it? what are you doing now to fill the hole left by emotional and substance abuse?

about 8 years. started out a few times a month and eventually moved to 100 mg a day, 5 days a week. i stopped after i had a psychotic break and was too scared to use again. i got off it by feeling a physical revulsion to the drug. nowadays i drink heavily and hit the gym very often.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Personally, I prefer Reddit

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

gagelion is back posted:

why did she stop?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

holy poo poo 100mg 5 days a week that is a lot! did you do "weekends" lol? what happened to the other two days? only used it at work? did you crash really hadr on your off days?

what was your psychotic break like? explain in detail the sensations, the events that transpired.

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

Vulture posted:

i took too many apmphethamines daily for a while at work. i was twtiching and people were looking at me weird. then i stopped. i am better now and am not burned out. why do consider yourself burned out?

i consider myself burned out because i'm a very cynical, sad, evil person at my core.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

nomadologique posted:

holy poo poo 100mg 5 days a week that is a lot! did you do "weekends" lol? what happened to the other two days? only used it at work? did you crash really hadr on your off days?

what was your psychotic break like? explain in detail the sensations, the events that transpired.

settle down ffs lmbo

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

circ dick soleil posted:

why did she stop?

i became large and imposing and she became old and frail

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

just as reddit is for pedophiles and 4chan is for neets, somethingawful is for sadbrained alcoholics. it is the way of the internet

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Anderron Shi posted:

settle down ffs lmbo

this guy comes in here askin gfor us to account for our derangment i just want to kno what ground he is standing on

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

also he's answering so why wouldn't i keep asking, just trying to learn here man

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

gagelion is back posted:

i consider myself burned out because i'm a very cynical, sad, evil person at my core.

That sounds dark and maybe even a little scary but also kind of cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

gagelion is back posted:

I doubt that you are any of those things.

• Locked thread