Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

cute girls are cute

thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

loquacius posted:

All else fails that's why God invented the hair-tie, watch that ponytail bob around
what, no, a person invented that STUPID

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Who the hell gets mad about a hand on their hand whilst chewing genitals?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

On their head, not their hand, and depending on context it can be seen as gauche

On a similar note I'm trying to imagine doggy-style without the hair-pulling option and it makes me sad

:( <--- that is me banging a short-haired girl from behind and having no hair to grab

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

A misanthrope posted:

tell me more about how you are scared of women and what they did to your video games

*thinks to self: this idiot, what I said supports the opposite of that*

*haha im gonna burn him bad watch*

*oh wait women are scary though...*

*wait what are women doing to my video games? are women loving up my video games???????*

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I mean, if you put someone's genitals in your mouth but are bothered by their hand on your head then hahahahahaha

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

wow i could really go for a blowjob right now

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
I have short hair because I don't want male attention a.k.a objectification, which leads to oppression, rape and murder.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

ASSASSINS! posted:

that's my white nationalist waifu

You should name change to this.

Also short haired women are the superior race of women.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Maoist Pussy posted:

I mean, if you put someone's genitals in your mouth but are bothered by their hand on your head then hahahahahaha

We wouldn't be so bothered if some men didn't have the unfortunate habit of pulling their partner's heads into their crotches. Gagging on a dick is not fun

Or so I hear :angel:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Pththya-lyi posted:

We wouldn't be so bothered if some men didn't have the unfortunate habit of pulling their partner's heads into their crotches. Gagging on a dick is not fun

actually i will have u kno that gaggingt on a dick IS fun

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

lol i have a secret obsession for girls with mohawks :( god that felt good to get off my chest

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

not by the hair on my chinny chin chin.

(keep posting pics)

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

It is ok if you don't find my hair cute OP

You have that right

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Pththya-lyi posted:

If you don't want to have a dick in your mouth, you should probably not put it there.

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.
Freckles are so loving hot.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sheep-Goats, all of those girls have very nice faces and are pretty and would be prettier still with better hairdos, that is all :)

If I wanted to prove the point a little more I'd probably look up pictures of buff hot shirtless guys with strong jaws, deep, soulful eyes, mullets, and neckbeards, but that is a very oddly specific search for me to do on my work computer so maybe next time

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

See, with long hair this girl would just look like a standard hillbilly.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

Sheep-Goats, all of those girls have very nice faces and are pretty and would be prettier still with better hairdos, that is all :)

If I wanted to prove the point a little more I'd probably look up pictures of buff hot shirtless guys with strong jaws, deep, soulful eyes, mullets, and neckbeards, but that is a very oddly specific search for me to do on my work computer so maybe next time

No idiot they're prime like they are

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I fukken love girls with short hair

I'm like one of those creepy wanna-gently caress-my-mom Catholic guys about long hair but instead about short hair

gently caress off long hair likers short hair is the best on girls.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Horniest Manticore posted:

You might as well turn in your woman card if you cut your hair short, girls. Totally unfeminine, totally unattractive. True, some women look good with short hair, but, like men with long hair, it's always in spite of their hair, not because of it.

Feel free to dispute, but you know in your heart I'm right. :)

Counterpoint Kim Davis. Long hair and hideous.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Karl L posted:

Freckles are so loving hot.

fake but idgaf

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wonder if there are any girls who actually earnestly like mullets

Like, even trailer-trash girls, do they actually LIKE mullets or do they just have to take what they can get

Sheep-Goats posted:

I fukken love girls with short hair

I'm like one of those creepy wanna-gently caress-my-mom Catholic guys about long hair but instead about short hair

gently caress off long hair likers short hair is the best on girls.

hey buddy you are completely free to be wrong

SA forums user Sheep-Goats and I will never quarrel over a woman and this is a comfort to me

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

Like, even trailer-trash girls, do they actually LIKE mullets or do they just have to take what they can get

There are trailer girls who will gump the mullet man because it is a sign of park dominance

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Short hair is good stop being a gender-normative queer.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

NomChompsky posted:

stop being a gender-normative queer.

This is some next-level trolling here

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

NomChompsky posted:

Short hair is good stop being a gender-normative queer.

NomChomsky get off my side please I'm trying to win people over

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

loquacius posted:

SA forums user Sheep-Goats and I will never quarrel over a woman and this is a comfort to me

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

Yeh so long as you aren't running around telling women "gawd long hair is so much more femimine and sexy" because the dumb ones listen and I wanna have smart girls and dumb girls I can bang I can't just be chasing post docs and MA students all the time its hard work man.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

fake but idgaf

isnt this one a dude or am i remembering something else

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yeh so long as you aren't running around telling women "gawd long hair is so much more femimine and sexy" because the dumb ones listen and I wanna have smart girls and dumb girls I can bang I can't just be chasing post docs and MA students all the time its hard work man.

This also for me and that is also why I hate fat people.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

isnt this one a dude or am i remembering something else

Saying it's a dude is a meme but it's a girl.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Maoist Pussy posted:

If you don't want to have a dick in your mouth, you should probably not put it there.

If you don't want your dick bitten, you should probably not put it in someone's mouth :colbert:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Sheep-Goats posted:

Saying it's a dude is a meme but it's a girl.

Thank god I was feeling very confused about my new gayness for a minute there.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i would have sex with a girl short hair, similarly id do the same to a girl with long hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Thanks for all the hot pictures of teenagers you loving weirdos

• Locked thread