Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kill myself?
yes
YES
just do it already pussy
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I don't really think anything matters or has any meaning and everything is bullshit. Should I take the route of 'well, you only get one shot at life so try and make yourself as happy as you can' or should I just suicide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
your suicide would be pointless so keep that in mind.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Does it matter if there are any?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Voted YES, because you can't even make a checkbox poll.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its a terrible limbo state that you need to recraft into new set of personal morals and ethics. Becoming the ubermench

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
☆reads the last letter at the end of Beyond Good and Evil and slams the book down☆

:agesilaus: the gamefaqs luel I nks spinnoff .eti.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Noted grumpy gus Emil Cioran says that it's not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you will kill yourself too late.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I do the whole "Nothing matters so just do what makes you happy" and it loving owns.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Isaac posted:

Its a terrible limbo state that you need to recraft into new set of personal morals and ethics. Becoming the ubermench

I would but apparently the authorities frown on cannibalism and random acts of arson.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
no checkbox poll voted this thread is pointless

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lunixnerd posted:

I would but apparently the authorities frown on cannibalism and random acts of arson.

Mods? ?

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

"Just do whatever makes you happy" is such a copout. Eating a bullet is the only choice.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I tried nihlism for a few weeks but my arse hurt too much so I stick to buddism now.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

staberind posted:

I tried nihlism for a few weeks but my arse hurt too much so I stick to buddism now.

I tried* taoism for a while.

* I read about it, good luck applying that goofy poo poo to real life though LOL

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
nah i don't believe in anything OP

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Tldr

Abrahamsen
Jul 1, 2009
Is it med ør is it nihilist in here?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
you'll find this kind of thinking indulgent once i come back tomorrow and cut off your chonson

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nope, lifes good and happy, wanna hang out sometime op

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I was, but I'm dead now.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I think I was born in the wrong era, I just want a log cabin in the canadian wilds, hunt and fish for survival and grow a massive beard without having to interact with anyone ever.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
every self-proclaimed nihilist should shut up
whats the point right

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
start collecting cats

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Lunixnerd posted:

I think I was born in the wrong era, I just want a log cabin in the canadian wilds, hunt and fish for survival and grow a massive beard without having to interact with anyone ever.

Sounds more like Cynicism than nihilism

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Novo posted:

you'll find this kind of thinking indulgent once i come back tomorrow and cut off your chonson

I can see you're not a golfer.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
hmm im more of a hedonist, op

*posting from atop a throne of boys

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lunixnerd posted:

posted from my iphone

(seriously if you want to do that loving do it it's completely possible you pussy)

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

I'm not a nihilist but that's a good pic

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Broken Machine posted:

i like it

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Dr. Lariat posted:

your suicide would be pointless so keep that in mind.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Broken Machine posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I feel sick. I feel like I’m going to projectile vomit poo on my keyboard. I’m going to loving projectile vomit poo on my keyboard.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I feel sick. I feel like I’m going to projectile vomit poo on my keyboard. I’m going to loving projectile vomit poo on my keyboard.

Post pics please

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Nihilism is a necessary step on the path to post nihilism, which is probably where you should be OP.

Meaning and value are things we create.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

realizing and accepting that death is certain and that none of our actions matter in the long run is extremely relaxing and calming.

Live a day at a time and be good to the people around you, entropy will take care of the rest.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Post-post nihilism: value and meaning are just noises with value and meaning added to them.

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax

monkey posted:

Nihilism is a necessary step on the path to post nihilism, which is probably where you should be OP.

Meaning and value are things we create.

that's the same as saying modern social democracy is the end point of capitalism and communism. it feels kinda right cos everyone else is doing it, but it's totally lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
KMFDM

• Locked thread