Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
i wasn't a drunk for a while there. now i am again. it kinda blows. i've got an interview for a good job in a week or so, holding on that as my 'get out of the shithole' card. gotta have something to work towards, right? i mean you can stop for a couple of days and it's like what the gently caress. gotta work towards a job or some kinda goal and it can't be loose and self defined, cos you'll betray those. that's the kinda stuff that was built to be rescheduled.

any gently caress up drank stanks on the forums? i mean i know there's about 4000 of them, the question is, do YOU know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
good luck get drunk before the interview show them you like to have a good time
edit: first post lol cucked

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
i know i'm gonna end up in some financial hole and drink myself to near death in the future so i want to know: how do you pay bills when you're deep in a hole? like when do i have to borrow money from a drug dealer or start committing hard crime

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax

momerath posted:

i know i'm gonna end up in some financial hole and drink myself to near death in the future so i want to know: how do you pay bills when you're deep in a hole? like when do i have to borrow money from a drug dealer or start committing hard crime

quitting that drank is a good start, friend. after that, it's all up to how many ps vitas you can pass up. i know that probably isn't many, but you need to be strong.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

real_slime posted:

quitting that drank is a good start, friend. after that, it's all up to how many ps vitas you can pass up. i know that probably isn't many, but you need to be strong.

i gave my mom my ps3

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
as an irishman i spend most of my time basically drunk

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

lol I don't give a gently caress about your life, go blog somewhere else

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
lol at coping with the despair of life without getting drunk all the time

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
i see i've come to the right place. was gonna hold off for a bit and see if people were up for a normal talk but i guess everybody has to get their poo poo in.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Seriously, making GBS threads up a forum so you can whine about your lovely boring life is annoying as hell. We don't care.

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
you know you're all really lame and not funny?

sometimes you can think of the most obvious joke literally anybody could come up with then think 'ah, yeah. won't post that. i'll either come up with a better joke or, if i'm not funny, just make a normal post'

other times you can post for the lulz like a 15 year old who just figured out nobody on the internet punches you in the face

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Seriously, making GBS threads up a forum so you can whine about your lovely boring life is annoying as hell. We don't care.

this forum is hell on earth, my topic is an improvement. like 50 of you are alcoholics, you post about it all the time. was gonna make some jokes about being an alkie, how to work it out, etc. but everything must be for the lulz. let's post topics about how feminism and tumbler is dumb instead. it's fresh and insightful.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
been off the sauce for 10 days and it ends today

10 days is a long time for me as sad as that is

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

real_slime posted:

let's post topics about how feminism and tumbler is dumb instead. it's fresh and insightful.

ebin trolling kid.

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
lmao drinking rules

ahhh another hot post well time to go smirk at the news like '....really?'

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

real_slime posted:

i wasn't a drunk for a while there. now i am again. it kinda blows. i've got an interview for a good job in a week or so, holding on that as my 'get out of the shithole' card. gotta have something to work towards, right? i mean you can stop for a couple of days and it's like what the gently caress. gotta work towards a job or some kinda goal and it can't be loose and self defined, cos you'll betray those. that's the kinda stuff that was built to be rescheduled.

any gently caress up drank stanks on the forums? i mean i know there's about 4000 of them, the question is, do YOU know

I'll drink to this cheers mate.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The other guy at work told me the best way to deal with work is to "shoot" a beer in the parking lot before work. He's kinda dyslexic.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
If a single beer before work does it for you then your tolerance is crap unless it's like a 40 or Mickey's or something then, like, holy God, dude, seek help.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Maybe he was injecting the beer... Or butt chugging it?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

real_slime posted:

you know you're all really lame and not funny?

sometimes you can think of the most obvious joke literally anybody could come up with then think 'ah, yeah. won't post that. i'll either come up with a better joke or, if i'm not funny, just make a normal post'

other times you can post for the lulz like a 15 year old who just figured out nobody on the internet punches you in the face

when im real drunk, i like to write about how im feeling while im drinking. this is because its invariably loving retarded and embarassing and while it needs to come out it shouldn't come out in a social setting. hth op

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax

klapman posted:

when im real drunk, i like to write about how im feeling while im drinking. this is because its invariably loving retarded and embarassing and while it needs to come out it shouldn't come out in a social setting. hth op

yeah good point. this isn't a social setting at least.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

real_slime posted:

lmao drinking rules

ahhh another hot post well time to go smirk at the news like '....really?'

smirkin at the bottle like "... really? u all empty inside already, i just brought u home usuallyt this doesnt happen until 2 weeks into a relationship"

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
I woke up hungover on Sunday and figured I'd have a beer to take the edge off. Ended up making breakfast burritos and chugging 9 PBRs before 2PM, then passed out the rest of the day.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Why would you ever separate work and drinking?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
op stop posting until you get sober, then when you get sober post in that thread that gets y ou permabanned

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
No OP I cant relate :saddowns:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

real_slime posted:

you should drink more than you have ever drank and steal a helicopter and crash it into the sun

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
yesterday was the first day in like 12 years that i didnt get drunk. i was in bed by 7 :(

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
e/n is over there, you probably ended up misposting because your're a worthless drunk but that's ok buddy, you keep working to better yourself

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
well i dont really drink that much but the only way i manage to cope with life is through handfuls of xanax, maybe try that op? also lmao if you go to work for any reason other than keeping a roof over your head and purchasing substances that take the edge off of your miserable existence.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfzAB1lDGgg

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It's 3 in the afternoon

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Work on becoming a functioning alcoholic, like the other 80% of people on earth.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

It's 3 in the afternoon

um no it's just barely past noon and it is WAY too late in the day for me to be this sober

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

drinking is for idiots, smoke weed instead

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have the day off work i should probably get some wine

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

ANAmal.net posted:

I woke up hungover on Sunday and figured I'd have a beer to take the edge off. Ended up making breakfast burritos and chugging 9 PBRs before 2PM, then passed out the rest of the day.

i love days like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
good on you op

• Locked thread