Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I never did get back to reworking China.

I can provide you a stock CSA file if you want. Alternatively that USA Nation file I made where the CSA is an opponent, cause giving us the option to play :heritage: but not the option to trounce :heritage: is wrong. (and it would make playing the US slightly less boring)

This, with us as :911:. Never Mind do Glorious :japan:

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Nov 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Seriously how can we not do Destroyers?

Also how hard it it to get AI to fight each other?

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 20, 2015

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

AfroSquirrel posted:

I want to see a US play-through with the liberation of the rest of the imperial colonies.

Followed by instituting Pax Americana, purely for the good of the world, of course.

Why not load the scenario with the CSA, and the goal of the USA being getting the South's ports and Britains ports and making it so we are the only one who have the western hemisphere?

• Locked thread