Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

a bone to pick posted:

You should change your name to Ralp Stink

Nah, I'm not spending any more money on this dead gay forum. tenbux just to see what ridiculous reason I was banned for today was enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Rape Stink posted:

Nah, I'm not spending any more money on this dead gay forum. tenbux just to see what ridiculous reason I was banned for today was enough.

You couldnt handle the emotional torment of staying banned for more than 30 seconds.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

net cafe scandal posted:

You couldnt handle the emotional torment of staying banned for more than 30 seconds.

that guy should change his name to "ralp stink"! lol

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

net cafe scandal posted:

Was just curious that's all. I mean I didn't actually break any rules, unless you interpret doxxing in a really hosed up way which I guess they do :shrug:. Anyway, tenbux isn't a lot of money plebe

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rape Stink posted:

Was just curious that's all. I mean I didn't actually break any rules, unless you interpret doxxing in a really hosed up way which I guess they do :shrug:. Anyway, tenbux isn't a lot of money plebe

yoou should change your name to "ralp stink" then. that would be pretty funny

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think its only like $5

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

proof of concept posted:

right now he's probated for a month for creeping on the ladychat thread

Gnarly for Sainthood

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Ralp murdered my comfy dog

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
gnarly is a good mod, i wish him strenght to fight the mental illness modding gbs inevitably causes

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
glad you got your non-comfy dogs back though

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Baba Ganoush posted:

Ralp murdered my comfy dog

:rip:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
ralp stink lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
OK, seriously have any of you guys smelled Ralp or is this a joke I am not getting? Where can I smell Ralp?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A07tDouATcE

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

a bone to pick posted:

ralp stink lol

haha

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Charles Manson: (holding pointer finger across upper lip) Charles Manson never killed anyone

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

deep impact on vhs posted:

majestic dog

cute dog :3:

cool dogge

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Bit bummed by the lack of cool dogs itt

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mr.capps posted:

OK, seriously have any of you guys smelled Ralp or is this a joke I am not getting? Where can I smell Ralp?

The gas chamber. :stink::stinklizard::stonk::gas: what is the stink lizard smiley

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

mr.capps posted:

Ralp's original name on SA was "Rape" I think that's the joke they're making

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

a bone to pick posted:

They are never going to unban them because that's an easy $300+ they can make for the forums, keeping them alive for another month or so.

Also, somehow, Franco has gotten through all of this without being banned despite constant backseat modding and mod sass in almost every thread he posts in.

dsyp he got a month today

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Hector Beerlioz posted:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

i dont think mr. craps has any room to talk about smelling anything. he reeks so bad it makes people want to puke.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont think mr. craps has any room to talk about smelling anything. he reeks so bad it makes people want to puke.

Why does he simply not just shower, then?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qeN9IqmZpM

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Why does he simply not just shower, then?

i dont know i think its cause it is like in his skin now or something its like a big stain

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

keep banning the cool posters and you'll just wind up with mirthless jabronis like me and whatever other scum blows in from D&D

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

you have a Halloween av after Halloween is long over

now who's stupid? :smuggo:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Gilganixon posted:

keep banning the cool posters and you'll just wind up with mirthless jabronis like me and whatever other scum blows in from D&D

You're a cool poster but I'll admit I hate your AV

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

:rip:

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Booblord Zagats posted:

My original name on SA was Ralp.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ralp posted:

My original name on SA was Ralp.

Oh, my mistake then dude. It was rape for a bit though, right? I remember that from when you made fun of Woodchuck for a few months in FYAD

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
dogs are nice

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I don't know what we are talking about, but I don't give a gently caress about some goons

And I sure don't care about poors who can't afford to rereg

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i don't think i'm gonna rebuy plat

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

that's a happy hyena :3:

• Locked thread