Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Nathilus posted:

BTW im bi. All the good pussy AND all the good dick is mine. U can root through the leftovers tho i guess.

sorry bud i'm afraid you're gonna have to share with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Mental-Rectangle posted:

But i dun wanna. :mad:

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

blainestereo posted:

I have a little green piece of flannel cloth, i always keep it in my pocket. I use it to clean bits of feces off the tip of my gay penis after I finish making passionate gay buttlove. It's like a cumrag, but for poop. It's a pooprag. I call it Franco.

So I guess this could explain Gene Wilder's character in The Producers when he freaks out about his blankie.
"MY BLANKIE! MY BLANKIE! I WANT MY SMEGGIE DEAR BLANKIE!"

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Nathilus posted:

hey if you share... i'll share back if you catch my drift :heysexy:

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

zimboe posted:

So I guess this could explain Gene Wilder's character in The Producers when he freaks out about his blankie.
"MY BLANKIE! MY BLANKIE! I WANT MY SMEGGIE DEAR BLANKIE!"

please do not trivialize my gay poop-wiping experiences with your frankly inappropriate movie comparisons

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

blainestereo posted:

please do not trivialize my gay poop-wiping experiences with your frankly inappropriate movie comparisons

Heh.
You know he's shegay.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Mental-Rectangle posted:

It's rare, but a guy here or there sure is fun.

I mean wouldn't you?

merAch
Oct 16, 2004

Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous.
Have you ever smelled another man's rear end?

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Nathilus posted:

Gonna have to share with me too. Or fight for the prime tits, vag, dick and rear end. All mine

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Khorne
May 1, 2002
How would you feel if I called you a granny fucker?

Turns out people don't like being labeled things that oppose their identity.

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

inokichi
Nov 3, 2005

It's only wrong if you're like 9 years old and looking for a sick diss for your nemesis dude. For anyone who has since grown up there's nothing wrong with it dude, suck as many dicks as makes you happy.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Hey this question has been bothering me for a really long time. Okay, when you jack off, it feels good, right? But as a straight guy, I really don't want a buff handsome dude's hand on my schlong even if it's my hand, I just tolerate it because it's the only way I can get a handjob alone. Does a handjob feel better once you turn gay because you can appreciate getting a hot dude's hand on your dick?

(Now I know the PC brigade and political correctness SJW crowd would have you believe that you can't turn gay but that's bullshit. Posting in GBS turns everybody gay eventually, I can tell from all the guys who post "I'm gay" when they didn't used to. Can some of them weigh in on this?)

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Nathilus posted:

BTW im bi. All the good pussy AND all the good dick is mine. U can root through the leftovers tho i guess.

I feel like the dick cancels out the pussy so you are effectively a virgoon to me

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ha ha a franco good one

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
its not bad, but it is kinda gross but whatever floats your boat OP, do yo thang

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Because I went on a spree of homosexual fueled rampages in the 60s, the "Miami city man muncher" is what the media dubbed me and what Charles manson did to the hippies I did to the gays.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Being gay or having gender dysphoria is not bad or evil, but there is something wrong with you. Everyone has something wrong with them to one extent or another. Every time DNA is copied, there's the potential for an error. I would have died in my teens if not for modern medicine, being gay is nothing compared to that. I would trade my condition for being gay if it were possible, I think it would probably be less hassle.

Just accept yourself for who and what you are and have a happy life. You only get the one. Don't gently caress with other people, either. Just be excellent to everyone.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

you can be gay and not be a human being and you can be straight and be a gigantic human being

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Also, gays are no longer suspected of trying to molest straight men now that there is a new generation of tumblr-genders who actually literally are trying to do that.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Being gay or having gender dysphoria is not bad or evil, but there is something wrong with you. Everyone has something wrong with them to one extent or another. Every time DNA is copied, there's the potential for an error. I would have died in my teens if not for modern medicine, being gay is nothing compared to that. I would trade my condition for being gay if it were possible, I think it would probably be less hassle.

Just accept yourself for who and what you are and have a happy life. You only get the one. Don't gently caress with other people, either. Just be excellent to everyone.

did you almost die of aids? it's possible you've been gay the whole time and didnt know.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Khorne posted:

How would you feel if I called you a granny fucker?

Turns out people don't like being labeled things that oppose their identity.

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

that's a pretty good point
more people should know about this i think they would be less sad about this sort of thing if they thought about it that way

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mad Monk posted:

Do gay guys announce "don't have to poop! Poop hole open for loving!"?

yea usually

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if everyone just starts doing what they want, the potatoes will never be harvested.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Fags

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

merAch posted:

Have you ever smelled another man's rear end?

Yeah I don't know that I'd recommend it often

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

fyodor posted:

did you almost die of aids? it's possible you've been gay the whole time and didnt know.

I'm not sure. I got really sick one time and went to the hospital but the doctors said I have the diabeetus, which is similar to AIDS in many ways.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Mostly Cus of aids

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I'm not sure. I got really sick one time and went to the hospital but the doctors said I have the diabeetus, which is similar to AIDS in many ways.

Did you grow a big mustache like Wilford Brimley

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

One thing I never got is why insecure heterosexuals hate gays so much. I mean, they are guys who don't want to bang women, and therefore are no competition anymore. If you're one of these alpha male retards then gays are like the best thing that can happen, they're not even on the chart.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Gays incessantly prattle about trite things such as lifestyle and fashion, and their partners rear end in a top hat, which can tend to be annoying after a time. Idunno.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

TEAH SYAG posted:

Gays incessantly prattle about trite things such as lifestyle and fashion, and their partners rear end in a top hat, which can tend to be annoying after a time. Idunno.
idk man, i'd prefer those trite things over as empty as topics as sports or beer

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
/\/\/\ being a boring rear end in a top hat transcends sexuality I guess

Son of Rodney posted:

One thing I never got is why insecure heterosexuals hate gays so much. I mean, they are guys who don't want to bang women, and therefore are no competition anymore. If you're one of these alpha male retards then gays are like the best thing that can happen, they're not even on the chart.

It's probably because of their own thoughts about, and animal urges towards, women to have those thoughts directed at them scares them I guess.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Did you grow a big mustache like Wilford Brimley

I don't think it's possible for my mustache, were I to let it grow, to even approach the majesty of Wilford's. I know when I'm beat.

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
lol if you're not constantly ravaging nubile maidens with your pulsating monolith to male privilege

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

ChrisHansen posted:

Mostly Cus of aids

Excuse me, I believe you mean GRIDS

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
My only wish, OP, is that we could all be gay, create robot pregnancy machines, and be one big, badass gay world full of dudes skateboarding, fist fighting, and having hook up encounters, smh (Satan, make it happen)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ElGroucho posted:

My only wish, OP, is that we could all be gay, create robot pregnancy machines, and be one big, badass gay world full of dudes skateboarding, fist fighting, and having hook up encounters, smh (Satan, make it happen)
a perfect world indeed

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
Christians believe that our souls are made in a similar way to our bodies. We have to workout our souls in order to make them strong and healthy. If you sit around all day eating junk food and never exercise your body get's fat and unhealthy. You have to do hard work of denying yourself treats and working hard to make your body look and feel great. Our souls also require the workout of denying our own lusts and impulses. If we deny ourselves and live a chaste life then our souls will be healthy. Straight people also have to deny themselves of lust. A straight married man can't go around even just looking at other women with lust or he will hurt his soul with sin. He can't even use his own wife as a mere sex object if he wants his soul to stay healthy.

Gay sex is about disordered lust that hurts our souls much the same way junk food hurts our bodies.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

olin posted:

Christians believe that our souls are made in a similar way to our bodies. We have to workout our souls in order to make them strong and healthy. If you sit around all day eating junk food and never exercise your body get's fat and unhealthy. You have to do hard work of denying yourself treats and working hard to make your body look and feel great. Our souls also require the workout of denying our own lusts and impulses. If we deny ourselves and live a chaste life then our souls will be healthy. Straight people also have to deny themselves of lust. A straight married man can't go around even just looking at other women with lust or he will hurt his soul with sin. He can't even use his own wife as a mere sex object if he wants his soul to stay healthy.

Gay sex is about disordered lust that hurts our souls much the same way junk food hurts our bodies.
what the gently caress are you even trying to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you've convinced me, i'm going to get a mcdouble with a side of dong

• Locked thread