Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I went to high school with this idiot and showed him some neato Powershell once or twice. Last time I saw him he waved me down as I was driving past him on the street, he got into my truck and I drove him around for a while as he went on incoherent, drugged out of his mind rants about how he's god and sees the future. Eventually I dumped him on the side of the road and drove away. Randomly a year after that incident he's emailing me again. What should I respond with.

quote:

Brandon there already almost stealing my idea. imagine it and this is my idea. MOM management of motherbase. Your entire home run by one system and a system that learns and rewrites its code to manage anything and everything on your wireless network just automatically takes Code Priority Override. and that's a term I made up to. I really don't want anyone stealing this idea. I trust you but we should do it man. MOM would be the A in the J.A.G.E.R. Program. Alicia. I got it all figured out. I didn't take programming engineering though I need your help. but yuno I'm a genius too, just as much as you are we can do it man make 5 Virtual Intelligence's and I'm sure it will just evolve into an AI. J.A.R.V.I.S. A.L.I.CIA. G.E.N.E.S.I.S. E.PS.Y.LO.N R.AP.T.OR. 5 uniquely programmed VI's all different but running in perfect sync. I've been putting this together for a while. It makes sense I think we could do it. Brandon the limits are non-existent. couls have each VI operate a different section of day to day life one for homes. one for government. one for millitary. Brandon get a hold of me and this is my idea. and anything like it get ahold of me its bigger then life itself

On 12 November 2015 at 20:08, Brandon

brandon we already made it back in highschool we just didnt know. ##### call me talk to me we could be rich and rule the world

On 12 November 2015 at 17:17, Brandon wrote:

What kind of drugs have you been taking lately.

Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 10:00 AM

Subject: Re: What would you like?

Brandon I got something bigger then school. I have it almost all figured out and I remember our school programming together. Me and you I think we can make an AI. Im piecing it all together all the components of what makes us do things I really think me and you could program a consciousness. I wanna tell more but I dont want anyone stealing my idea. This is my idea and anyone steals it Ill kill them lol but i want your help got a cell phone i could call you on? It is called The J.A.G.E.R. program I have the acrynom all figured out I know the components and software modifications wed need to make. If your down I could start writing down everything I figure and we could do this. Start really small then having an AI run your home systems show people who have money then sell it and have the system running the whole world Ive been piecing together all the different Personnalities and processes Im pretty set on this idea

Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:20 AM

Subject: Re: What would you like?

Brandon what have you been up to lately? where do you live? i think i got a friend of the family then billion dollar idea. its been a long time ive been trying to find you for a long time lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
send him goatse

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
take a picture of your stanky wang and email it to the cops

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

did brandon ever call you back

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Methanar posted:

quote:

i think i got a friend of the family then billion dollar idea

wut

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This sounds like a pretty spectacular idea which I'm going to steal and implement before you can OP :twisted:

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Your friend sounds fun as get out. You should go drinking with him. Like really, are youmdoing something more interesting or fun than getting hammered with a crazy dude?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You should buy a gun, OP, and shoot him if he comes into your house.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
But first can you please give me more details? Specifically concerning the J.A.C.K.O.F.F. AI?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
So, you quit Team Rocket and just abandoned your partner?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
P-P-P-Powerbook! but instead of a fake laptop it's your dick.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
You should suck his dick, IMO

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
gently caress Brandon he has the acronyms figured out, not really sure why you're dragging your feet

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
buy him an SA account and direct him to GBS
say that we are all engineers that you hired to help him

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
You should link your old thread or at least the audio upload, for those of you who don't remember this guy let a crazy person in his truck to give him a ride or something, and recorded the whole 20 some minute ride on his cell phone, and the other guy is definitely tweaking out and full blown schizophrenic. I remember I thought it was really funny, but goons being goons didn't feel like listening to the full audio and the thread died.

Also the way he's definitely out of his loving mind and always says your name a lot made me read his words like Rick

Morty I need these blurrrp Morty I need the mega seeds you uhh don't know what I could do with those seeds Morty

inokichi
Nov 3, 2005

Publish him as some kind of cyberpunk/beat generation crossover

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Seriously though, what kind of drugs have you been taking?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

extra stout posted:

You should link your old thread or at least the audio upload, for those of you who don't remember this guy let a crazy person in his truck to give him a ride or something, and recorded the whole 20 some minute ride on his cell phone, and the other guy is definitely tweaking out and full blown schizophrenic. I remember I thought it was really funny, but goons being goons didn't feel like listening to the full audio and the thread died.

Also the way he's definitely out of his loving mind and always says your name a lot made me read his words like Rick

Morty I need these blurrrp Morty I need the mega seeds you uhh don't know what I could do with those seeds Morty

I send him a file saying it was a diagram of the hierarchy of the AI. it was actually goatse.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Kill him, OP. It must be done.

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

This Jacket Is Me posted:

Your friend sounds fun as get out. You should go drinking with him. Like really, are youmdoing something more interesting or fun than getting hammered with a crazy dude?

Why aren't ypu doing this yet?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's funny I had a similarly named guy pester me with his drug induced delusional plans for a robotic revolution to take over the world or some stupid poo poo he had come up with.

Don't give your kids stupid names, this will happen.

lite frisk
Oct 5, 2013
Tell him that email isn't a safe channel for communication. Tell him to get an SA account so you can sort out the details over pm.

Stop being so selfish and look out for the forums Brandon, how do you think lowtax gonna feed his family?

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.
This really dumb girl who had mutual friends with me but is several years younger than me contacted me once to say that I looked smart and we should build a time machine to help her undo the mistakes of her past. I can never tell if these sorts of people are dumb and just believe in movies or if they're completely schizophrenic. You should try to direct him to a decent mental health practitioner. Or help him build the AI since you'll get a "friend of the family then billion dollar[s]" and who doesn't want to own a human being AND be rich?

Boo Boo Glass
Nov 13, 2015
Welcome him to his new online community!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdd74kLxgGo

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
Egg him on and post the results

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

City of Tampa posted:

buy him an SA account and direct him to GBS
say that we are all engineers that you hired to help him

this a billion times

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Okay

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Where does he live that his phone number is only 5 digits?

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
Shouldn't have posted here I just stole his idea, I've got the military on the phone and am skyping the government right now they're pretty stoked ty for posting this

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
Jager bombs gently caress yea

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

lmao your name is brandon

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Wall Balls posted:

lmao your name is brandon

What's wrong with that?

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
im sorry your friend is schizoohrenic op its devastating disease

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Methanar posted:

What's wrong with that?

It is sort of a weenie name.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

it sounds like he uses the n word a lot and that got autocorrected from "bigger"

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

yo what's up bran-dawg

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

sucks about your mom op

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Tell him those GBS engineers meet at the local mental health facility as a cover, and if you want to talk to them, you'll need to go through the "initiation" of being committed.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Actually, op, in the end it turns out the plot twist was you mailed yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Methanar posted:

I went to high school with this idiot and showed him some neato Powershell once or twice. Last time I saw him he waved me down as I was driving past him on the street, he got into my truck and I drove him around for a while as he went on incoherent, drugged out of his mind rants about how he's god and sees the future. Eventually I dumped him on the side of the road and drove away. Randomly a year after that incident he's emailing me again. What should I respond with.

Is there any chance this happened in orange county? I was chilling at a coffee shop last week, and I bummed a smoke off this dude and he started going off in a similar way. Stuff like he was god (or, every god at one point in his many past lives) and he gave me some business idea about e-cards and said if I did it I had to give some of the money to this guy in jail.

He followed me in and kept talking that kinda poo poo, I already had my word processor open so I started taking notes on everything he said.

Here is the dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ghz58zwsc1it16/rapping%20with%20god?dl=0

• Locked thread