Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Women are now using photo editing apps and stuff to make their waists smaller and their other parts bigger and everything in selfies... what do you think about this? Is it good, or deceptive? Is it irresponsible to promote an unnatural body type like this as the ideal to aspire to? Are these women doing this for personal reasons or is it because of the "male gaze"? Do you think maybe it has something to do with the main stream media fetishizing the bodies of women of color, or the prevalence of unrealistically proportioned and over sexualized female characters in cartoons and video games? Is it hot or just weird?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Cool photoshop, those look exactly like words.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
roads? where were going we dont need roads

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This just in: people fake being more attractive than they are. Film at 11.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Applewhite posted:

This just in: people fake being more attractive than they are. Film at 11.

uhh can you send me this film i want to see more attractive people ty

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you know what would be funny? a dog named "sir barks alot"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

tomstuart posted:

uhh can you send me this film i want to see more attractive people ty

Sorry, the film is all of ugly people pretending to be attractive.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Applewhite posted:

Sorry, the film is all of ugly people pretending to be attractive.

yaeh but are they good at pretending please this is important

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
This Photoshop thread is slim on images and thick on words. Voted 1

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=images

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

tomstuart posted:

yaeh but are they good at pretending please this is important

The video reflects real life, so some are, most aren't.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Pls post pics of thik vs. "slim thick" girls ITT for scientific analysis. TIA.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

a bay posted:

Women are now using photo editing apps and stuff to make their waists smaller and their other parts bigger and everything in selfies... what do you think about this? Is it good, or deceptive? Is it irresponsible to promote an unnatural body type like this as the ideal to aspire to? Are these women doing this for personal reasons or is it because of the "male gaze"? Do you think maybe it has something to do with the main stream media fetishizing the bodies of women of color, or the prevalence of unrealistically proportioned and over sexualized female characters in cartoons and video games? Is it hot or just weird?

i think its really cool for jerking off but in person i've had this happen and it just obviously means no second date, i'd rather a girl be insecure about her hip to waist ratio than the ones who soften their pictures so it looks like they're wearing a mild amount of make up and then when you meet them you can literally see the layers of make up caking and then the bumps under them from their skin dying of make up overdose

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Guys who get really excited over fat assess always seem like they lived a youth of head trauma and dumpster diving.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

women are thieving skanks, OP, so this is not surprising

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug
OP, you tagged this thread "Photoshop" so I want to see your half-assed shopping attempts of half-asses and big tits.
Spare your pseudo-philosophical ramblings for D&D, TIA.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Slam thick
Photo trick

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Will the real slim thick please stand up?

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

women are full of lies and deceit and should never be trusted

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Karl L
Nov 9, 2015

I spent money on an image and a few lines of text.
Omg what did you do?

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS
Brought in the text body's waistline making it appear thinner and enhanced the post's boobs.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Great now one of these guys are going to jack off

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
This wouldn't be happening if it weren't for the patriarchy objectifying slim women.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Dubplate Fire posted:

This wouldn't be happening if it weren't for the patriarchy objectifying slim women.

Its interesting because they have gone from promoting one body type(skinny) to fetishizing specific traits like waist to hip ratio, thigh gap, and stuff like that, resulting in a Farnkensteins monster of things for women to be neurotic about

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

a bay posted:

Its interesting because they have gone from promoting one body type(skinny) to fetishizing specific traits like waist to hip ratio, thigh gap, and stuff like that, resulting in a Farnkensteins monster of things for women to be neurotic about

Thank god all we gotta worry about is penis size.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Just be hot. There is no need to obsess about the specifics unless you are failing to be hot.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Wanna see before and afters itt

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Dubplate Fire posted:

Thank god all we gotta worry about is penis size.

Imagine if males posting pictures of themselves in yoga pants with a cucumber stuffed down the front and bicepts and abs airbrushed on their bodies was a thing

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Everybody too full of uncertainty of this new gibbis to post some skinny white girls with big butts? drat.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

a bay posted:

Imagine if males posting pictures of themselves in yoga pants with a cucumber stuffed down the front and bicepts and abs airbrushed on their bodies was a thing

I'm p sure it is, in fact, a thing.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

a bay posted:

This isn't?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

a bay posted:

what kind of bigot doesnt have a single gay friend to tell them about this kind of stuff?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
how about we photoshop slim / thin chicks / celebs to look fatter / thicker

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Applewhite posted:

Film at 11.
i dont like this and ill be glad when local news is a relic just so you will be outed as an old man for saying it
thats what i think about this photoshopping trend

but lets be honest these girls dont know how to use photoshop
there must be a simple app for this task

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

It's a thing, I saw it in a documentary once.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I like women with huge Photoshop skills.

naem
May 29, 2011

I got catfished hard by a girl and had to politely nope out in person, it felt terrible for the both of us

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

Just had a girl do this to me on tinder. She gave good head. A+ would do again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

you know what would be funny? a dog named "sir barks alot"

You're right that would be funny. Hey you know what else would be funny? a cat named Mister Whiskers!! Hahaha. :)

• Locked thread