Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Dapper Dan posted:

d&d stages of grief:

1 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be white, right wing neo-nazis or the ira
2 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be any other terrorists than isis, maybe boko haram
3 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be people that were there for months and recruited by isis on twitter
4 - don't rush to conclusions, it can be they were the only refugees to be terrorists
5 - gently caress you, it is still the white people's fault
Just remember in the D&D thread if you mention your disagreements with Islamic ideologies you are automatically a racist (despite Islam not being a race) and if you imply that the terrorists were killing in the name of Allah then you are saying that all Muslims are terrorists (despite all Muslims not being terrorists).

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Nov 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Bert Roberge posted:

Band that ironically has 'Death Metal' in its title somehow has the most death metal concert of all time. :irony:
Does the fact that they aren't a death metal band contribute to or take away from the irony though.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Bert Roberge posted:

Can we give props to this woman who hung on to this windowsill for multiple minutes to avoid gunfire?

I wonder what would have happened if it was your typical goon hanging from there.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Germstore posted:

Can't wait for a world war with Germany on the same side as France. It's like a dream team game.
Somehow Poland will still get invaded first.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

various cheeses posted:

I think it's really hilarious how easily Islam is trolled. Like people will literally try to murder you over a drawing of mohammed. How ridiculous is that?
And also parody videos of Mohammed. RIP vilerat. :smith:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

cram me sideways posted:

you guys let me know when you post terrorists to death and win dubya dubya three
Well, everyone liking that video on Youtube about Kony got him captured, didn't it?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Minarchist posted:

Alexander did his best to impose Hellenic culture on everyone in his empire (or at least hybridize existing cultures with Greek), and all that imploded the second he died. The Sassanid Persians controlled most of the Middle East for a few decades, but the rise of Islam crushed them along with the Byzantine holdings south of Anatolia.

So no, barring some seriously egregious :hist101::agesilaus::godwin: stuff it's a beehive that people keep insisting on sticking their dicks into for reasons.

Well the Nazis and the Arab world for the most part were fond of each other, which always makes me chuckle when lefties label anti-Islamic protesters as Nazis. :laugh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Poetic Justice posted:

Idle hands are the tools of the devil. I think these Isis people just need to get some freaking hobbies or something. Why don't we send them a bunch of Xbox Ones to keep them occupied. Perhaps broadcast reruns of some hit network television shows like The Mindy Project or New Girl? I'm sure America or any other civilized country would be just as bad if we didn't have constant things to keep us entertained. Boredom is the enemy, that is what needs to be conquered.
Pretty much this. They live in self-imposed misery because they ban anything fun and avoid all contact with the opposite sex for no reason other than some ancient superstitious book tells them to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

etalian posted:

How long ISIS just starts opening up recruiting booths on the street in Europe?
Pretty sure they already exist in the form of mosques and prayer rooms.

• Locked thread