Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Brandon Dubinsky is hurt and they couldn't get a forward from Cleveland in time, so Dalton Prout is in as a forward because God hates us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: FARTSMELL :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: PIANO MAN :siren:

Can't tell if that scream from the crowd was of horror or something to do with the Saad family.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Look Around You posted:

you know, i realized just now what bothers me so much about the pens broadcasters (other than being loving stupid)... every time something happens, they use penalty names (and then mention that there's nothing called). Instead of "tied up on the boards" it's "and he's held along the boards... no penalty on the play". "Run into each other" -> "is interfered with... no penalty on the play"... "stumbles/steps on his stick" -> "is tripped up... no penalty on the play"

Jeff Rimer uses "tripped up" im a similar fashion, vague on whether it was worthy of a penalty.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Johansen: "WHAT?"

Yeah, all those audibles weren't going to work, Sid. :laffo:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That clear was a second too soon.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This team is a hell of a mess.

Hey, at least they're competitive now under Torts.

Seriously, hasn't your team won 10 of the last 12 or something like that?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

No goal.

Fully expecting that to count somehow because that would be this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Thank gently caress. :toot:

Vincent Van Goat posted:

The Jackets are such babies lmao

Big Babby Hornqvist.

• Locked thread