Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

in the future you will have an app that controls your boner so you can set it at quarter chub all day just to look big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ThePriceIsRight posted:

in the future you will have an app that controls your boner so you can set it at quarter chub all day just to look big

would you have to turn it all the way down when they play the national anthem?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

you don't have to

as long as you have the paid app you can do whatever you want with your cock

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
instead of an engagement or promise ring you give the app to your s/o

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
bulges arent penises op but they can be probable penis cause. contact your lawyer before going outside again

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wear a cup, OP

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Popping boners is extremely illegal.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Kraken posted:

bulges arent penises op but they can be probable penis cause. contact your lawyer before going outside again

does my lawyer have to be specifically trained in boner law or what?

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Meowbot posted:

I dont want some no good cop to whip out his baton and whack away at your pecker and shout get out of here

The cops where you live sound pretty harsh.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

FIRST TIME posted:

does my lawyer have to be specifically trained in boner law or what?

yes, luckily its really easy to find boner lawyers as they are quite friendly

just find your local Manhole establishment and talk to anyone wearing a tie, if hes sweaty that also means hed a real hard worker

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
just dont pop boners anywhere near kids and you should be fine tbh

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Kuato posted:

My boner is tiny because of my tiny cock, its anecdotes such as this that makes me see that theres some utility to having a micropenis.

you cant catch a small fish with a big hook :mrgw:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Ahundredbux posted:

just dont pop boners anywhere near kids and you should be fine tbh

what about when have sex with pragnent wife

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

lol look how small it is

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

VikingSkull posted:

No, put a little flag on it and it'll be fine.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

There was some old guy in England who went to a "naked bike ride" and got arrested for popping wood while everyone else was just flopping. So I guess it does make the difference in some cases but you would really have to try to get busted.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSPzsV2YN6Q

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
All guys should have to wear pants with a clear plastic dome over the crotch. You could get your first pair as an 18th birthday present from your folks. I enjoy looking at limp wieners, but I also like to know how sore my rear end and mouth are gonna be the next day, so the dome should be large enough to display the boner properly. Naturally, uggos would be exempt from this law.

In todays rape culture, knowing when men around you have boners would be heralded by the librocrats and lamestream media.

kissing grandmas
Jun 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

dick dorkins

• Locked thread